April 19, 2014 | 1088 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Matte 900B Pink Suga

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing pink about this really... more a peach-y warm nude... and super nice! This is my third color in this line. My first was Bare It All - which is a beige-y warm nude - which is natural everyday color. Just Peachy is a brighter peachy-pink nude that really brightens your face. Pink Suga is the lightest among the three and a bit trickier to wear than the first two, because it is so light. Once you get the application down, it's a must have if you love nude shades! Make sure you lips are exfoliated and I need to apply a balm/gloss with this one or it can get chalky. I love to rotate out all of these colors depending on my mood. I wish they stocked this in the drugstores ... hard to find and had to order online. If you were to pick one out of the three, go for Bare It All (more brown tone to it that can go with most skintones!) If you are super fair, try Pink Suga. And I think Just Peachy is just a nice dose of color without being too much and still somewhat nude.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by loveyounickj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally i didn't like this lipstick as much as the other wet 'n' wild lipsticks that i have. It looks hideous with my complexion! I think it's just to bright but it may work well with other complexions.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This looked horrendous when I first swatched it on my lip with a pale nude liner- I almost binned it there and then - almost a neon peach nude but I luckily gave it a second go over a different liner (slightly darker than a nude with mauve undertones) and wow it's the perfect pastel peach 60s/70s nude lip if that's what you are into. It is very drying and prone to separation if you try to put a gloss over it so I make sure to put a balm on and wipe away right before applying. A great pastel peach nude retro lip but still perfectly wearable for daytime. I still prefer 'Bare it all' over this but this is still a great lipstick but dont think I will get alot of use out of it compared to bare it all which I am already on tube 2 of!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by FannyFanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased Pink Suga, which I find is an exact dupe for NYX's Orange Soda lipstick in terms of color! However, Orange Soda has a satin finish, while Pink Suga has a matte finish, which is why Pink Suga has more staying power than Orange Soda. Both lipsticks are highly pigmented! I still can't decide which one I like better--I guess it depends on the type of finish I'm going for on a certain day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked the colour of this lipstick but unfortunately, it made my lips look super dry even with lip balm underneath and on top. It looks a tad better if you blend it in with your finger a bit, but not much. It's pretty cheap. Packaging is basic. I would like to give this lipstick another go, just maybe in a different colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: yellow-based nude

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- packaging
- drying

Comments: I was surprised to actually like this, but on my NC37 skin tone this didn't turn up orange on me at all. I find it to be pretty flattering, actually. It's a nude with very strong yellow undertones - not orange, just very yellow based. It will definitely appear on the pale orange side if you are more fair skinned, though. It reminds me a lot of NYX's Orange Soda.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

For me as a pale skin person this lipstick is awful.This makes my lips disappear I look dead.This is a pink orange not at all what the swatch makes it look like.
On the upside these don't settle into lip lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by beautymark86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color, it's just what I've been looking for! I love lipsticks, and have an obsession with nude lips! Every time I buy a nude lipstick they all tend to have a pinkish undertone to them, and I was looking for more of a peach undertone lip color, well I am so glad I stumbled upon this lipstick because it is just what I've been looking for! It might be a little too nude for some people, but since I have pigmented lips I think it covers my natural lip color and leaves me with a pretty peachy lip color. I agree with another user though, I don't think they should've named this "pink suga" because it's not pink at all (at least not on me), actually the other color they have 903C (just peachy might be the name?) looks more pink than this one does.. so in my opinions they named them wrong..lol. Anyways if your looking for a peachy nude lipstick, then I really recommend this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

hmmm. how to explain. someone said in a previous review that this was the exact shade of revlon soft nude. they couldnt be any wronger. this is bright ORANGE. there is no touch of pink. also, it is drying. the only way i can wear this is by dabbing just a bit on .ITS SO PALE!

UPDATE:::::
okay, so i've now learned how to use this correctly. I always exfoliate and use chapstick first, and then apply, and then BLOT. it actually looks pretty. blotting is key, or else your snookie. it is still a bit drying though. oh, and i HATE, i repeat, HATE. the packaging. i'm embarresed to pull this tube out if someone else is there. it gets so dirty and old looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Nextdoorhottie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I reviewed one of the other shades already, Just Peachy. But I had to review this shade, Pink Suga, because this is my favorite shade of all the colors available to this line. It's my holly grail lipstick. Obsessed!! Lol <3

In my opinion, it's one of the best drugstore lipsticks I've purchased. It's VERY opaque. Its VERY affordable.

There are a couple things i did have Issues with...It's a matte finish so it did accentuate the fine lines on my lips =( I suggest wearing lip balm or exfoliating your lips first. The packing is horrible! The lipstick does not twist all the way down in the tube so when you remove/close the cap it will ruin the lipstick if your not VERY careful.

I would definitely purchase it again though! It's my favorite drugstore lipstick <3