Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte 900B Pink Suga

4.2

Ill give a good rating for what it is although my first thought was peachstock not as if peachstock is a pretty color anyway but they are both peachy pale nudes pink suga is more matte but it works with a lip liner Ive been using MAC's whirl but im sure you can pair it with any lip liners anyhow you can make any lipstick work use a liner or gloss and make it your own this isnt one of my favorite lipsticks but ill make it work...

on 3/1/2015 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just found this lipstick at Walgreens and made up mind in 20 seconds to purchase it. I mean it's $2 and it is a beautiful color in the tube. However, due to it's nude shade I was skeptical and was thinking it was probably going to wash me out but it didn't! It's actually a really pretty pinky nude instead of a brownish nude like the shade Bare It All (which I also like). This shade looks beautiful with a brown smoky eye or with heavier a make up like a winged liner.

on 12/24/2014 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So.... As for the formula, I love it.
I always get matte lipsticks cause they're versatile. You can keep em matte, sheer them out, add clear gloss etc
This product is great especially for being about $2-$3

As for this color, I got it because I heard it was a dupe for Peachstock.
I'd have to disagree.
I always get MAC lipsticks and always held off on Peachstock for some reason till recently.
I was using pink Suga for a few weeks but stopped. I noticed it looked really orange. Not even a nude. It reminded me of Cosmopop from Lime Crime with a bit of brown in it.

Orange doesn't show up too much on me since I'm quite warmtoned but when you're expecting a nude color... You can really see the Orange.

I just got Peachstock and they're definitely different.
Peachstock is a tad darker, a bit more brown and a slight amount of pink
Pink suga is of course lighter, more yellow/orange

It made a HUGE difference on my lips. Peachstock looks like an actual nude with the slightest pink tone to it
Whereas pink suga looked kinda...Well not nude
I'll add a pic to compare.

on 5/21/2014 7:34:00 AM

This is as others are saying, not pink at all it's a nude peach.Very similar to NYX orange soda, though orange soda is very greasy.Pink suga on the other hand is very matte,and if your lips are dry this would not work. However the two combined are really lovely, with orange soda taking away the matte dry look.It's a lovely lipstick well worth having in your collection. For the price you can't go wrong,even if it means pairing it with another lipstick.It's not a bad dupe for Mac Peachstock either . Peackstock is not so drying but if you can't afford Mac try Pink Suga.But like I said pink it is not, so don't get this looking for a pink or you will be disappointed.Lovely lippy though.

on 4/5/2014 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Nothing pink about this really... more a peach-y warm nude... and super nice! This is my third color in this line. My first was Bare It All - which is a beige-y warm nude - which is natural everyday color. Just Peachy is a brighter peachy-pink nude that really brightens your face. Pink Suga is the lightest among the three and a bit trickier to wear than the first two, because it is so light. Once you get the application down, it's a must have if you love nude shades! Make sure you lips are exfoliated and I need to apply a balm/gloss with this one or it can get chalky. I love to rotate out all of these colors depending on my mood. I wish they stocked this in the drugstores ... hard to find and had to order online. If you were to pick one out of the three, go for Bare It All (more brown tone to it that can go with most skintones!) If you are super fair, try Pink Suga. And I think Just Peachy is just a nice dose of color without being too much and still somewhat nude.

UPDATE 5/20/2014: So can I tell you I am more in love with this color than ever? I picked up a super bright lipstick (Don't Blink Pink in this line) and it read more red than pink on my lips. Most likely because my lips are naturally darker and picked up the red tones in that color. So I used the Pink Suga as a neutralizer and got the perfect hot pink (not red!) lip color. So now I have 4 colors in this line... I love them so much!

on 10/13/2013 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Personally i didn't like this lipstick as much as the other wet 'n' wild lipsticks that i have. It looks hideous with my complexion! I think it's just to bright but it may work well with other complexions.

on 7/30/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This looked horrendous when I first swatched it on my lip with a pale nude liner- I almost binned it there and then - almost a neon peach nude but I luckily gave it a second go over a different liner (slightly darker than a nude with mauve undertones) and wow it's the perfect pastel peach 60s/70s nude lip if that's what you are into. It is very drying and prone to separation if you try to put a gloss over it so I make sure to put a balm on and wipe away right before applying. A great pastel peach nude retro lip but still perfectly wearable for daytime. I still prefer 'Bare it all' over this but this is still a great lipstick but dont think I will get alot of use out of it compared to bare it all which I am already on tube 2 of!

on 5/6/2013 8:33:00 PM

I recently purchased Pink Suga, which I find is an exact dupe for NYX's Orange Soda lipstick in terms of color! However, Orange Soda has a satin finish, while Pink Suga has a matte finish, which is why Pink Suga has more staying power than Orange Soda. Both lipsticks are highly pigmented! I still can't decide which one I like better--I guess it depends on the type of finish I'm going for on a certain day.

on 1/20/2013 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the colour of this lipstick but unfortunately, it made my lips look super dry even with lip balm underneath and on top. It looks a tad better if you blend it in with your finger a bit, but not much. It's pretty cheap. Packaging is basic. I would like to give this lipstick another go, just maybe in a different colour.

on 8/29/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Shade description: yellow-based nude

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- packaging
- drying

Comments: I was surprised to actually like this, but on my NC37 skin tone this didn't turn up orange on me at all. I find it to be pretty flattering, actually. It's a nude with very strong yellow undertones - not orange, just very yellow based. It will definitely appear on the pale orange side if you are more fair skinned, though. It reminds me a lot of NYX's Orange Soda.

Will repurchase.