October 21, 2014 | 1649 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lipgloss - All Colors

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by salzhu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this product in Lustrous Nude and Forever Rose. When i first got these products, i really liked them, especially Lustrous nude. But overtime i found myself grabbing for them less and less.

I still do like these products. They have good lasting power and the colours i have are quite nice. However, the downside to them is the gloss. It is very sticky, and i dont like the feeling of it on my lips (which was probably the reason why i dont wear the product much anymore).

If the gloss was less sticky i would probably have given it 4 lippies. Would not be repurchasing again because of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by alysmiles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've had many great nights with this lipgloss. I always get complements on it :) It's strongest attribute is its staying power. This lipgloss can last 7+ hours even when you're eating and drinking. It doesn't smudge onto your food or your glass at all. I've only worn it once with the sealer, and honestly, you don't need it.

The only downside is that it can be difficult to get off, though. So be careful and precise when you apply!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by TheJuicyJuJuBean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Over all i feel like this product is totally not for everyone. I say this becuase it is an insanely sticky product BUT it does last a very long time.

Personaly The stickyness does not bother me but i could imagine people hating it for that reason.It stays on for such a long time and the colors are so beautiful, i love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have 12 of these glosses in total in shades and only paid a ound for each one. Im not sure how many shades there are in total but I know that I am missing some.

080 cherry blossom
420 all night flirt
500 red alert
600 hot flash
610 desert beauty.

Of these the only one Im not really keen on is cherry passion as its a really really vivid colour and the stain sets quicker than the others so mistakes are much more obvious its also the most difficult to remove. The nude one if my fave so far. I really can't fault the staying power, they have lasted all day on me and Ive never had to reapply. A few of the brushes are frayed before the first the use but nothing to major. For the price I paid these are a great buy and my favourite glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So excited to share my experience and opinion about this product :) my mom bought me this lipgloss and I love love love Love this lipgloss :) I have the burgundy color one but amazingly it isn't dark! It's so cute and it gives my lips this really cute reddish color! Looks too freaking cute! I only tap some on there since I don't want it to be too too dark!! So after I put some glittery shade on it and it's so perfect :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have the shade '200 Enduring Love' and I'm wowed! I bought it online for 99p. I wasn't quite sure what I was getting as I never looked at them when they were in the shops, but I'm really glad I took the 'risk'. The idea is that you apply step 1, then wait 2 mins before applying step 2 which is a sheer, slightly shimmery gloss. Although I like the two combined, I'll also be wanting to wear step 1 on its own for a more matte look. It's the perfect shade for my cool, fair colouring. - A lovely deep rose. Like my natural lips amped up a few notches. And it does indeed 'stay'.

I only received it in the mail today, but I've already gone and ordered a back up. Admittedly, the gloss is on the sticky side, but I can deal with that. It's the lip colour I'll wear when I'm too chicken for a proper red. 'Tis love!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Small but nice color choice. Picked Lustrous Nude, which is not nude but a medium intensity brown based coral. The color in the tube applies darker on.
This has the long wearing lip color on one end and the top coat (in this case shimmer gloss) on the other.
I applied the color first no problems there, then I put on the gloss. Problem..Big problem. Like Revlon & Almay's first try in long wearing lip color a few years back the gloss is sticky. Really sticky, one hour later ...still sticky.
Maybe the top coat/ gloss could be used as a diet aid. Kissing someone, Not!!
I tried the color with one of my CG top coats much better, but the color just doesn't have as much staying power as other LW Lip color. I would recommend you got to Maybelline, Covergirl, or Mac and just kiss this buh bye.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by annely

I had high hopes for this product and was sorely disappointed. I came into Shoppers planning to buy one of the Maybelline 24H Lip Stays, but saw this on sale for C$2.99. Who doesn't love a bargain?
So I've been trying it out and it just DOES NOT WORK for me. At all. I bought it in "English Rose" and although the color is darker on my lips than on the tube (you'd think it was the other way around), it's not as off as "Enduring Love" (which I tried on in-store).
Like other reviews have said, the lipcolor is very drying. You also have to continuously dip the wand into the lip color because it dries out so fast. The good part is that I don't think you have to wait a full 2 minutes for it to dry although I've never actually timed it. If you apply the lip color with balm already on your lips, the color gets all streaky and doesn't apply evenly. If you apply it without balm, it sucks the moisture out of your lips and settles into the now prominent cracks in your dry puckers, giving them the appearance of a pink-striped zebra when you smile. I've tried applying just one coat, two coats, several coats - nothing doing. You also have to avoid using it in a hurry because if you don't line your lips properly, it will look even more awful. I got some of it on the bottom of my front teeth once - it really does stay!
The gloss isn't that great either. It looks like a light-ish pink in the tube, but it's actually clear. The moment I pulled out the liner-like wand brush, I saw that it was frayed. Dipped it in a second time, and it was frayed even more. No big deal. I applied it on my lips and automatically felt how thick and tacky the gloss was. Not a very smooth application, and it's sticky to the point where I can't imagine anyone wanting to kiss me with this on. On the plus side, it is nice and shimmery (not too shimmery though) and I can imagine how great this would look if the lip color applied more evenly.
I can't say how long this stuff actually lasts because I haven't kept it on long enough to test it. I use Aquafina lip balm to remove it (available in Dollarama or Walmart for really cheap). I apply a light coat of balm over the lip color, smush my lips together, then wipe it off with a tissue and repeat as necessary. It's not exactly easy to take off this way as I have to wipe about 3-5 times, but it's a long-lasting lipstick, that's kind of the point.
Bottom line: Don't buy it. I'm going to keep using this product to see if I can somehow make this work for me the way others have, but it isn't making a good first impression: (1) color in tube and color on lips are very different (2) lip color dries out my lips and doesn't apply evenly (3) lip gloss is very tacky and sticky. Avoid!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in cherry blossom. It is a true blue based red. I gave it a 4 because it came off completely when I ate and drank.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

I'm honestly loving this product. I have mine in Enduring Love, I love it since it's almost my natural lip color but it makes my lips look so much fuller! I've been using this product for about two weeks and probably 10 our of 14 days I've used this exact lipstain. The lasting power is pretty good compared to regular lipstick. And not drying at all! :)