July 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Eye Shadow - Boots - No7 trio eyeshadow - in the nude

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by piratefemme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Edit: this trio crumbled two months into buying. annoyed. I knocked off a point for that as I lost half the product and would not buy again.

Don't normally wear nudes, but got a job I have to wear formal office drag for (full suits and neutral make up) so went and bought 17 as I heard good reviews for their eyeshadows.

It's slightly metalic in that is has a dewy shine to it rather than a true matt. it stayed in place through a very long and greuling day full of demanding over-stuffed people. Not the most blendable of colours, but ok. Very good pigmentation, had no fall out putting it on with a brush. a lot came up from the pallette though. Colours are a touch dark for me/the draconian office, but I can thin it out.

But at 3.49 for a trio, I think it really performs exceptionally well. I think I like Beauty UK better for cheap make up that performs excellently - far beyond expectation, but this is nothing to moan at either.

I like the little trio circle that has defined space. I really hate trios and quads with nothing separating the colours. It's half decently sturdy but I doubt it would take a beating from being in a teen age hand bag.