October 21, 2014 | 880 users online

Blush - Philosophy - The Supernatural Lit From Within Healthy Cream Blush Bare Your Soul

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cream blush is nice to have around if you're in a hurry, but I find that it doesn't last very long. I like the texture of it, it truly is healthy looking and the color is nice, but it's just not something I'm 100 percent sold on.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this for $3 at Big Lots and I have to say that it wasn't worth it. I would rather have spent my money on an E.L.F. blush because those actually have pigment. This blush barely shows up when you apply multiple layers. It also has a strange texture, more like a sticky lip balm than a cream blush, but at least you can't feel it on your skin after you apply it. It's possible that this might work on very pale skin, but I would pass on this particular product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I brought this in No.1, I got it online, never swatched it ever before, colours looked amazing online, plus I was into cream blushes lately, soo therefore I figure, cant go wrong.
It literally took this 4 weeks to arrive because USPS is having problems. Things just kept on getting worst for this blush and I, upon opening it, the colour straight away reminded me of NARS Penny Lane (which I have a love/hate relationship with, last thing I need is to add another blush to that category).
I am NC25 - NC30 in terms of complexion, with Penny Lane at least it has some Pink undertones and it will show up on my skin tone. Bare Your Soul No. 1 just blends in with my skin tone and does NOT show up at all!
This blush does NOT set, it's always moving on my face, unlike other cream blushes that set or turns into a powder, this just doesn't. Because it never sets, it fades quickly as well, and rubs off on almost everything. NEVER AGAIN! I havent hated on a blush in a long time, till this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by paulabearb

I bought this a few weeks back and loved it so much that I bought all the colours. Its very subtle and that's all I wanted for a blush, nothing overpowering and you can layer it if you want more of a result.

The shades suit me and I have very fair skin. It looks natural and I like the fact it is a cream blush rather than a powder blush.

It does take time to get used to the texture however I will never go back to another blush again.

I bought mine from Fresh Fragrances & Cosmetics as it is a difficultp roduct to find. I defintely will repurchase the product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by dpaputri

Perfect blush for every skin tone for a radiant day look - This cream blush has just the right amount of color pigments for a subtle, natural look, it feels light on the skin and blends very easily (I apply using my fingers). I would like for it to be more long lasting, though, but re-applying it after half a day at work works just fine for me. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I opened the box and felt the product, I thought, "Is this lipgloss?" It wasn't. The color in the pan is lovely- a nude pink. The color on your face is virtually non-existent. There's sheer blush and then there is this. I don't get? Who is this for? Why put a color product on your face that doesn't add color? It's just something else to encourage breakouts. I'm thinking that the target audience for this product is tweens.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No