Sisley Crème Phyto-Aromatique Jour - Intensive Day Cream

1.0

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Let me say that I got a sample of this, I never buy untested... even more if the cream is so expensive.
This Crème Phyto-Aromatique soin intensif de jour is meant to be as a day cream but I decided to use it as night as for the day it would be too thick and I have a combo skin w/ a T-zone that need lighter formulas....I often do that and as long as the cream does not contain SPF it's OK to be put it at night.
Listen now: I applied ths cream as the only treatment and the morning after I wake up to a face COVERED with red bumps like I had chicken-pox! I was terrified. Please note that my skin is resistant and NOT sensitive, I can put on almost all face treatmetns with no worries.
I got it immediately that the culprit for my red bumped face was that bloody cream. I go and check the ingredients: it is PACKED with Paraffinum liquidum!!! (=Mineral Oil, one of the cheapest ingredients on the market.... same stuff u fin in cheap body moisturizers!!).
Wait, a cream that sells for $290 (OUTRAGEOUS price, probably 100 times higher that the real cost, seen the cheap ingredients) and is packed with Minerail Oil??? that gave me an allergic reaction/breakouts on top?
I mean this brand should be banned from the market. Enough said.

Popular Face Skincare Products