October 26, 2014 | 994 users online

BB Cream - Ishizawa Labs - Nanoce BB Moist Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by koalion

This BB cream helped sustain the worst breakout I've ever had in my life. No foundation/BB cream had ever broken me out before, so I didn't think this could be causing it until I ran out one day and the next few days, no new pimples (after 3 horrific months of breakouts every day)! I had an initial breakout most likely because of messed up sleeping habits which probably would've gone away if I hadn't piled on this BB cream every single day, further inflaming my pimples and clogging my pores.

It's a bummer because this has great coverage and I loved that it didn't make my face look pink or orange, like most western foundations do. It did make my face feel pretty sticky/oily throughout the day though. I would apply it in the morning and it felt like it never really set, transferring everywhere and even coming off on my hands sometimes when I touched my face--and I don't even have oily skin, so I wouldn't recommend this for those with any sort of oily/combination skin.

Oh well, live and let learn.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a Japanese bb cream that I bought for around $26, almost $30 with tax.

There are two shades available and I got the lighter one (I'm NC20, MUFE HD 117, yellow undertones). It is a bit light but I love that it has a yellow undertone. It's perfect because it's not a harsh, darkish, ugly yellow which you see a lot in Western foundations, but a very light yellow that's just beautiful.

The consistency is creamy, not thick. It blends in beautifully and leaves a rather dewy finish. One thing I have to mention is that the finish is not as flawless and smooth as I have seen with my Korean bb creams or Western foundations. It's kind of hard to explain, but I wish the finish was a lot better. It's just not that beautiful. I never notice lacking finishes with foundations or bb creams, so I think it's telling that I notice something is a bit off with this product.
Another thing is that this bb cream never really dries down. It's always a bit wet on my skin, which gives it a constant dewy look. I don't dislike this, and I can't say if it's a general issue or due to my oily skin. (I'll update this review after trying the bb cream with my mattifying sunscreen.)

Coverage is good but I personally don't see it as medium. I'd say you can go from sheer to light. I suppose you could pack this one and get to medium, but I only see it going to light-medium. As with most bb creams, this makes your make-up look really natural. If you use more than a sheer layer, just give it a bit to settle in and you'll see it looks pretty natural.

Oil-control is nonexistent and lasting-power is just okay. I can't really see it going all day even with powder, but then again, I do have oily skin.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by loverlover1328

This was my go-to BB cream for about a year - I then bought the same product in the Sorbet version but this is better. Sorbet is an airbrush spray style, which is a bit messy and sorta scares me when I do it. This is a creme, you squeeze it out of the tube.
For me it is a winter colour (I'm about NC25-30-35) and has a nice warm yellow tone which is perfect for my asian skin. No grey cast and you don't have to wait for oxidisation like with most pale BB creams. This won't really oxidise anyway.
I have tried many BB creams, all of them from asia (except for the Garnier oil-free which I bought today) and I bought this because its a slightly darker tone and also a yellow base. The tube lasted me about 8 mths.
The coverage is full but you can sheer it out. This works perfectly mixed with either moisturiser or sunscreen (I mix it with Invisible Zinc) for sheerer coverage, and the SPF level isn't specified. If you are looking for a good coverage BB cream, this is it! Less is more as a little goes a long way.
It naturally has a satin matte finish, but when mixed with other products that changes.
What I like best about it is that it doesn't emphasise pores, it covers them.
I also get a long day out of it, and it doesn't turn into an oil slick!
All in all, definitely a repurchase, I aim to have some of this on hand every winter.
p.s. this is a bit more pricey than other BB creams, perhaps cheaper in Japan but i bought this in HK and it wasn't that cheap.

More about me:
Asian normal skin - tending towards combination in summer
Was acne-prone for years
Foundation preference is to look as yellow as possible, absolutely nil pink
MAC NC-30, Shiseido O60, BeneFit Champagne, Bobbi Brown #4, MUFE Sand/Desert
Sunscreen everyday - alternating between Sofina and Invisible Zinc

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by darkmist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swapped for this product after hearing rave reviews online and comments that it is a light coloured BB cream perfect for very fair Asian skin. While I loved the herbal smell of Nanoce BB cream and its coverage, this bb cream was way too yellow for me. Yes this doesn't have the infamous grey tint of many Korean bb creams but the Nanoce is definitely very yellow based. I'm more neutral-cool (NW 10-15ish) so this sadly did not work out for me at all. I also personally found it to never quite fully set... like it always seemed to stay a bit creamy and wet on the face even after powdering and checking again after half an hour. Also I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry flaky skin as this clung to and enhanced the small dry flakes I had around my nose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mkdallas

So I decided to try this product based on the good reviews here and I'm glad I did. I have been a happy user of both Missha Perfect Cover and Cho Bo Yang BB creams for about a year, enjoying the fuller coverage, sunscreen and skin benefits. Lately, I've been gettiing a few breakouts and also felt that in the extreme heat of a Texas summer, the Missha was a little too greasy and might be the culprit. I ordered this cream in shade #2 (Healthy Ochre) and while it's not perfect for my semi-tanned skin right now, it is still doable and will be perfect in the winter. I am 54 years old, with light-to-medium skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by shiroihikaru

FINALLY a bb cream that matches me! I've tried all the major brands from Korea and find that their color match lacking. They were too gray and neautral. So I heard that Japanese bb creams might be better since they are yellower in general which is a great match for my yellow toned skin. I use no.2 healthy ocre.

This bb cream is a little thicker in consistency but still spreads like butter and dries semi matte. Great finish for winter, but it might run during the summer. I do have very oily skin so the staying power of this isn't great during the summer.

This is harder to find, and costs about $25-26 in little Japanese stores. You might have better luck finding it cheaper online. But I think it's well worth it since it's the only bb cream that suits my skin pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's no surprise that this is the top rated bb cream on mua right now. I picked up a tube on a trip to Nagasaki, and wish I had bought more than one.
This product gives the highest coverage of the bb creams I've tried (BRTC gold caviar, Missha perfect cover, and Missha real complete), finishes matte, and lasts a pretty long time. I also find it has more yellow tone in it than any of the others, which does a good job of cancelling out redness.
The only real problem with it is that if you have dry skin, it can give you that chalky effect, so this product is probably not the best for those who really battle with skin dryness, or who don't exfoliate regularly.
Overall, the coverage is my favourite part. My skin looks perfect with this on and nothing else. It even covers my intense undereye circles, which no other bb cream has. Too bad it's been much harder to find where I live compared with the Korean brands.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Shuper

pros:
- good color match (NC30, no2)
- minimizes pores
- light-medium coverage
- I notice that I am less oily after application
- does not flake after drying, particularly at the part where my glasses rest on my nose.

cons:
- has a strong chemical smell
- tends to fade even after I use powder and primer
- I noticed that the finish is not as "dewy" as skin79's pink bb cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by 2012makeuplover

feels light, medium coverage,natural finish, good for day time. Poor color shades

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by mashi2000

I have gone through perhaps 10 tubes (at least) of this BB cream. It is the only BB cream I use. I have tried all of the other BB creams out there including Missha, Legere, skin79, Hanskin, BRTC.. etc. This one has the best colour match and the texture is perfect. It's just thick enough that i don't need a concealer and it also feels just moisturizing enough but it doesn't break me out! If they ever discontinue this product, I don't know what I'd do!!