September 2, 2014 | 1994 users online

Gels/Soaps - 100 Percent Pure - Mint Eucalyptus

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this shower gel. As with other 100% pure shower gels, the consistency is not really a "gel" its very thin, almost watery. Its also moisturizing, similar to other 100% Pure body washes. AND it hasn't caused any body breakouts similar to other moisturizing body washes so thats a definite plus.

Now for the smell, I happen to like it. It definitely is true to being both minty and eucalyptus-y. It kind of reminds me of a minty VICKS, in a good way of course :o) I wanted a body wash that would help wake me up in the morning and this definitely is it!

The packaging is nice, the only thing that kind of bugs me is that since its so round, its hard to stay on the ledge on the side of my bathtub and is always falling over. It would be nicer if the consistency was thicker too. These 2 are the reasons for taking off a lippie.

Best of all, it has all natural! Ingredients: Organic Eucalyptus Hydrosol, Organic Rose Hydrosol, Organic Green Tea, Organic Kelp Extract, Gentle Coconut Cleanser (coco betaine), Organic Lavender Honey, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Calendula Hydrosol, Food Preservatives from Cranberries and salt (0.1% of Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate)