July 30, 2014 | 1950 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Solutions Complete Balance Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sk8girl

I like this cream a lot!

It's kind of strange to read the negative comments about this cream.

I have really greasy skin that's acne-prone a lot. When some product doesn't suit me, I get pimples an hour after applying. But not with this. It's smells really nice, my skin isn't greasy at all and my face soaks it all up right away. The packaging is really good, it looks expensive and the scent is really nice and refreshing.

Thumbs up for Avon!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by catletter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a perfumed gel leaving an oily skin greasy even after scrubbing. I don't know I didn't feel so fresh. I expect such a gel to make my oily skin balanced and smooth because it is oil-free. When I wake up, I shine feeling like a mirror, anyone can see her/his reflection on me. It doesn't actually do its job as a night cream. Moreover, worst of all, it includes paraben which is a hazardous ingredient. Briefly I want to say that even if they are cheap we shouldn't pay for these kind of brands like Avon for our skin care especially our facial care. Our skin is not such worthless. It's better to use something dermo-cosmetic.I am going back to my Avene Cleanence moisturizer immediately.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Revenue

This night cream didn't work for me, same as the day cream from the same range. I really thought it would be perfect moisturizer for me judging by the ingredients and positive reviews all over the internet, but my face started to break out as soon as I started using it and the problem didn't stop until I stopped using it. I gave it to my friend who likes it, as well as day cream.
I really liked the smell (nice, refreshing green tea scent) but I hated the texture - it is a gel, not cream, but instead of absorbing nicely into the skin it just left a sticky feeling on my face. I tried using less of the product but the sticky feeling was still there.
Deffinitely try it before purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by calooza

MY FIRST REVIEW/ IMPRESSION:
Great product for such cheap price.

It hydrates the skin and it doesn't feel greasy. It's a thick gel but it's absorved well by the skin (allow 5 minutes to completely sink in). It doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue. Skin feels soft, hydrated and confortable.
I mix mit with 2 or 3 drops of jojoba oil for extra care.
It restored effectively my dehydrated oily skin.
It says on the product that it matifies, but don't be scared because it just prevents skin for producing excessive oil, it doesn't dry out the skin at all.
It gives the right amount of hydration my oily skin needs. Definitely someting to repurchase.
No breakouts or allergies at all.

UPDATE:
I notice that since i started using it, during the day my face gets greasy in 2 to 3 hours.
It gets really sticky to the touch and i cannot fix that: it stays that way until the end of the day. I don't want to have a sticky face all day, humid to the touch. I'm very self concious about that because my boyfriend touches my face and that makes me unconfortable, and i've never experienced taht before, even though i have oily skin...
before, my skin could get oily, but never sticky feeling all day... so, this moisturiser was the only product i changed and i stopped using it..
t was cheap, but i hate spendig my money on products i end up not using :-/ i'm going back to my clinique gel...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cheap and very effective.
Non greasy, oil free, smells and feels nice.
Refreshing and hydrating - perfect for bed time.
Love the Avon balance, oil free face creams.
Add a little almond oil and perfect :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Andreacita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites. Sinks really well in the skin, controls the oiliness efectively, and it is so refreshing. Just keep it in the refrigerator in the summer and you will be wowed by hoe nice it feels on the skin! Plus, i only need a tiny bit to moisturize my wole face, so this is really lasting. Will most likely repurchase when this is over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

This stuff is simply amazing. Non greasy, oil free, sinks straight into skin with no problems whatsoever! Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

I recently ran out of my beloved Moisture surge by Clinique and tried this gel. It is as good as the Clinique if not better. A pot of this is around £7 whilst moisture surge is £30. I will be using this from now on. It does exactly what it says and my spot prone combo skin loves it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by crysna

This is not a cream, is a gel, dont be fulled by the “cream” name on it. Is not heavy but hydrates so good my skin, without leaving greasy. Contains good ingredients such panthenol, vit A, E and botanical extracts. Feels like the skin is taking a drink!!! Tip: Keep in the fridge and feel a cool sensation!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Manderslovely

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this I hated it because it is a gel and not a cream like I am used to. But after one day of use (along with the cleanser and day cream) I noticed a difference in my skin. It really does balance my skin and control oil. My boyfriend and I share it now since he even noticed how well it worked on me.