August 23, 2014 | 1769 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Solutions Complete Balance Day Cream SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Revenue

This cream was not good for me.
I read lots of good reviews, checked out list of ingredients which seemed good so I decided to buy it without trying it first...how wrong I was!
This cream started to break me out within just a day or two. I gave it a chance and kept trying it for 2 weeks but the problem didn't stop so I stopped using it and gave it to my friend (who doesn't have any problems with it).
I liked the smell - is has a nice green tea fresh smell. Texture is nice as well - creamy but absorbs nicely into the skin, giving it a nice matte finish, but unfortunately my skin just didn't like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by calooza

MY FIRST REVIEW/IMPRESSION:

I was looking for a moisturiser to replace my clinique gel (cheaper option), that was hydrating but keep my face oil free the majority of the day. Having spf was a plus, and most important: no breakouts. I have a very hard time finding appropriate moisturisers that hydrate my oily skin, and matify at the same time, but without drying out the face. It sounds really difficult, and it is in fact...

I read some god reviews here on MUA, and got really curious about it, sob i bought it for about 7/8 � a jar of 50ml.

I was not expecting much from an avon product, but i got really amazed by this product. It's truly amazing for my skin:
- It's a thick cream (at least thicker than i'm used too) but it's due to the sunscreen ingredients
- It takes a few minutes to be absorved by the skin
- The skin feels instantly hydrated and confortable, but with a mate finish
- The foundation goes on really smooth (i really notice a big difference) and the finish it's not affected by the cream at all
- Makes the foundation look nicer on the skin
- It matifies the skin all day (better than many matifying products i tried before)
- The skin feels hydrated all day with no oil residue
- it has SPF15, which is a plus
- No breakouts, alergies or other skin reactions
- Makes foundation last longer
- i've notice an improvement of my skin texture and looking

I'm not a fan of jars, so i transfered the product to a pump bottle.
My clinique gel has been replaced for good :)

UPDATE:
- it doesn't control oils on my oily skin (before my skin was dehidrated, so that's why initially it worked well
- it makes my skin feel greasy
- at some point i started noticing one to two tiny red zits everyday on my face at the end of the day... when i stopped using it, i've never experienced that again, so unfortunately, this doesnt work for me :(

waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best face cream for day time as it has SPF15 in it, and it's non greasy.
It doesn't break me out unlike more expensive products which I've used.
I will keep buying this for the rest of my life :)
Bargain - 6 a jar. I love you Avon.
Also got the matching night gel cream - smells soOo good.
I add a little almond oil to both and my skin is radiant.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by zoettevdt

I love this! its a great feel and smell first thing in the morning, does take a minute or two to absorb but overall I love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Andreacita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using it for about 2 months and i have to say it is working great! My skin is less oily, my pores are smaller, no breakouts at all. I also use it right before liquid foundation and acts very well as a primer. Will probably repurchase when i finish this jar, wich should take a while since just a litlle goes a long way!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Kirbyness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive skin, so I bought this as I felt it was time to start using a SPF moisturizer & it had decent reviews. It has a nice smell and sinks into the skin right away. But it burnt my face to hell, washed it off right away. Next day my face looked like a train wreck. I still have open sores on my cheek two weeks later that are going to scar (VERY intended) Wish I could turn back time and run far, far away from this product. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I decided to try this as I had ran out of my Clinique and was convinced there was another product out there just as good if not better. Well dare I say it, Ive found it!!!!
This cost me about 5 for the jar. I like the jar and not a bottle/pump.

The cream seems so light, and once applied to skin it sinks straight in with no trace left behind. My makeup seems to glide on and appear more luminous too!!!

The best bit is NO BREAKOUTS!!!!!! Love that!!!! Will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by crysna

This is a nice day with spf moisturizer, not to heavy not to light, perfect for combo/oily skin. Absorbs quickly without no greasy feeling, does not leave 100% matte my skin but it helps keep in control my oilyness. The consitency is a little more like a lotion and i will prefer that comes in a pump bottle! The spf 15 is low so I switch to the anew rejuvenate day spf25 cuz i need more protection.
Nice overal moist that is not so expensive that do what it claims!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This moisturizer is absolutely amazing. It does what it claims to do, its a very decent price, fantastic scent and there's is tons of product. I have never liked Avon cosmetics, but my mom always orders the Skincare- so I thought I would give some products a try. After falling in love with the Solutions Eye Gel, I wanted to try more products- One of the most recent catalogues had this on sale for $8.99 + any second skincare product of your choice for $1.99 (so I picked up my beloved eye gel :P) ...My skin has been doing a yoyo effect since I was 16, one month it was dry then it became oily- now at 21 it has settled on combination. This moisturizer mattifies my T-zone perfectly, without any dry or tight feeling- and it moisturizes the rest of my face without feeling oily and heavy- PERFECT! :) a moisturizer that can do two things at once. My only complaint is the heavy glass jar it comes in, I wish it was plastic because it can get bulky- but for travel I just transer some of this into a little moisturizer pot. I am super pleased with this product, and I will repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Manderslovely

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the feel of this moisturizer, the amount of SPF is low so it doesn't make my makeup reflect too much in light or pictures. Most importantly it balances my skin and controls my oily t zone. The scent is nice and this product works very well with the cleanser and night cream (actually the night cream is a gel, so I am not sure why they call it cream). My boyfriend now uses this skincare routine after he saw my results.