September 18, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Naturals Body Lotion in Juicy Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received the Body Spray, Lotion and Shower Gel in Juicy Watermelon as a birthday gift. Thank goodness I did not pay a dime for any of it or I would have been requesting a refund. The smell of all 3 was very "Jolly Rancher/Sweetart" candy-like watermelon. just not me. I used all 3 as they were intended a few times and finally just gave up on trying/attempting to like them. As with most body sprays that I've come across, the scent doesn't last. I layered all 3 and after an hour I couldn't smell a trace of anything,....watermelon or otherwise. I ended up using the body spray as air freshener in the little girls room, the shower gel i used liberally as my little ones bubblebath and the lotion I ended up throwing in a box of items to donate to a womens shelter. Next.....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice scent but I find the lotion runny

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

Mm I love this watermelon scent, nice and sweet! The lotion feels great too, very light yet moisturizing

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this after buying a yummy watermelon-grapefruit scented mist from a line at Meijers. I wanted more real watermelon things... this is not it. Smells so strongly of watermelon candy/bubble gum but thankfully dries down to a much softer just a hint of original scent. Not what I wanted so I will not be repurchasing but I will use up my bottle. The naturals lotion is good... light, absorbs well, but very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great sweet summer scent! Absorbs well, never leaves me greasy. Not sure if it's limited edition but their summer scents usually are. I got as a pack that had 1 lotion, 2 shower gels, and 2 body sprays for $9.99 which makes it dirt cheap. I recommend and would repurchase!