Avon Naturals Body Lotion in Juicy Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/10/2012 11:31:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I received the Body Spray, Lotion and Shower Gel in Juicy Watermelon as a birthday gift. Thank goodness I did not pay a dime for any of it or I would have been requesting a refund. The smell of all 3 was very "Jolly Rancher/Sweetart" candy-like watermelon. just not me. I used all 3 as they were intended a few times and finally just gave up on trying/attempting to like them. As with most body sprays that I've come across, the scent doesn't last. I layered all 3 and after an hour I couldn't smell a trace of anything,....watermelon or otherwise. I ended up using the body spray as air freshener in the little girls room, the shower gel i used liberally as my little ones bubblebath and the lotion I ended up throwing in a box of items to donate to a womens shelter. Next.....

on 2/25/2011 12:55:00 AM

Nice scent but I find the lotion runny

on 2/15/2011 5:55:00 PM

Mm I love this watermelon scent, nice and sweet! The lotion feels great too, very light yet moisturizing

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought this after buying a yummy watermelon-grapefruit scented mist from a line at Meijers. I wanted more real watermelon things... this is not it. Smells so strongly of watermelon candy/bubble gum but thankfully dries down to a much softer just a hint of original scent. Not what I wanted so I will not be repurchasing but I will use up my bottle. The naturals lotion is good... light, absorbs well, but very moisturizing.

on 5/18/2010 8:58:00 PM

Great sweet summer scent! Absorbs well, never leaves me greasy. Not sure if it's limited edition but their summer scents usually are. I got as a pack that had 1 lotion, 2 shower gels, and 2 body sprays for $9.99 which makes it dirt cheap. I recommend and would repurchase!