April 17, 2014 | 1870 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure - Clear'd for Takeoff

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a topcoat and basecoat. It doesn't bubble on me like my other basecoats, and while it's not quick-dry, it dries fast enough. It doesn't shrink my polish like the quick-dries do, which makes up for the slower dry time, in my opinion. It's thick enough to smooth out most glitters. The brush is nice and wide, which is good for my nails. I got this for super-cheap after the holidays last year, when CVS was selling it in a 3-pack with a couple other colors marked down to $5. I'd pay full-price for just this bottle, though, and I will be purchasing another when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Blplunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the bomb! The brush is wider & covers my whole thumb nail in 2 swipes. Does not bubble or streak. I have on right now just as a shine to my natural nails and haven't tried as a topcoat over polish yet, but having used the color polishes in this line as well I don't forsee any problems! It's a little pricey for a drug store polish, but worth it in my opinion :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by CChest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is excellent! The brush is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

This clear polish from this new line is excellent as a complete coat. It is easy to apply, incredibly shiny, never chips, & long lasting. The packaging is nice & the brush is very good.