Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Clear'd for Takeoff

4.8

on 3/21/2015 9:19:00 PM

Fabulous, no-fuss polish. Sometimes you just don't want an elaborate manicure, for whatever reason. 170, aka Clear'd for Takeoff, provides a super-shiny, long-lasting clear polish to nails. The result is classy and clean. I highly recommend it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this as a topcoat and basecoat. It doesn't bubble on me like my other basecoats, and while it's not quick-dry, it dries fast enough. It doesn't shrink my polish like the quick-dries do, which makes up for the slower dry time, in my opinion. It's thick enough to smooth out most glitters. The brush is nice and wide, which is good for my nails. I got this for super-cheap after the holidays last year, when CVS was selling it in a 3-pack with a couple other colors marked down to $5. I'd pay full-price for just this bottle, though, and I will be purchasing another when it runs out.

on 10/19/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is the bomb! The brush is wider & covers my whole thumb nail in 2 swipes. Does not bubble or streak. I have on right now just as a shine to my natural nails and haven't tried as a topcoat over polish yet, but having used the color polishes in this line as well I don't forsee any problems! It's a little pricey for a drug store polish, but worth it in my opinion :)

on 5/19/2010 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is excellent! The brush is the best.

on 5/18/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This clear polish from this new line is excellent as a complete coat. It is easy to apply, incredibly shiny, never chips, & long lasting. The packaging is nice & the brush is very good.