October 24, 2014 | 1011 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Coffee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and lasts all day with an eye primer! I use my makeup geek eyeliner brush to get the desired thickness of the line. ♡♡♡

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by dannydiaz20

Leaves a nice light color and lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

I used to use this to fill in my brows...but I noticed it would dry out...so I switched to the dip brow pomade by anastasia. That crap was horrible...then I switched to aqua brow because it's summer and I wanted waterproof brows. Well the color was too light. So I use NYX gel liner and it works better than this ELF gel liner. And it doesn't dry out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Laurenarianna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product to fill in my brows! I actually prefer it over Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow! The only downside is the packaging, it makes the product dry out quickly, but other than that u can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually use this to fill in my eyebrows and it works perfectly for me. the color is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. i've read that the packaging causes the product ti dry out but it hasn't dried out even a bit and I've had it for a few months now. I store my pot upside down because to prevent drying. I do recommend using a different angled brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this liner I had it for a while in my stash and finally started using it. I use the Fergie primer with it and this stuff does not budge. I love the Coffee colour because it's not so harsh on my pale NW15-20 skin and green eyes. I find to be this super pigmented and only have to touch my brush to the product to get a nice even line. It comes off very dark as well so I don't understand those who are saying it is not that pigmented??? I have to disagree I use an Elf Angled brush with this an it applies superbly! This liner on its own lasts forever if you use primer though, and I'm usually an UDPP person. Seriously use the Fergie primer instead it blows everything out of the water! I wore this liner from early a.m. till 11p.m. and it looked just as if I had applied it. I credit the primer with some of the longevity as well.

This is very creamy and smooth. I personally store it upside down and have had no issues with these drying out. I also own Punk Purple with great results as well. For the price I am very happy with this and would buy more. It's actually sparked my interest in gel liners again. This is super pigmented, smooth, and lasts. The colour Coffee is an excellent shade for green eyes too. I'm surprised I didn't break this out of my stash sooner. It's a great liner and I personally like using the Elf angled brush not the one that comes with it. I own HE brushes as well but for this liner I find the Small angled brush works fantastic with this. For the price you cannot go wrong and the product itself is very good. Luv this! Totally Recommended:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaC

I use this on my brows, and the color is spot on. It lasts all day long! It's only 3$ so that's a huge plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yes, you need this. Buy a slanted liner brush while you're at it. Smooth, easy, pigmented liner, dries fast and stays in place. Great price point, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic color payoff, long lasting, matte finish, doesn't budge... & it's cheap! Love it. It also comes with the cutest little brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by theblurx

The color payoff isn't the greatest, I assumed it would be a darker brown. It's more of a mid-toned brown. It is also a bit streaky. Not a big fan.

I've read it's good for brows, so I'll give it a shot. But in terms of eyeliner, it's a no go for me.