April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Coffee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaC

I use this on my brows, and the color is spot on. It lasts all day long! It's only 3$ so that's a huge plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Yes, you need this. Buy a slanted liner brush while you're at it. Smooth, easy, pigmented liner, dries fast and stays in place. Great price point, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic color payoff, long lasting, matte finish, doesn't budge... & it's cheap! Love it. It also comes with the cutest little brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by theblurx

The color payoff isn't the greatest, I assumed it would be a darker brown. It's more of a mid-toned brown. It is also a bit streaky. Not a big fan.

I've read it's good for brows, so I'll give it a shot. But in terms of eyeliner, it's a no go for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first day I used it, I thought it was great. The next time I used it, the creme had all dried out. I mostly blame the packaging. The studio line packaging is ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by imlipsticked

I ordered my coffee cream eyeliner from the E.L.F website since I had a difficult time locating this item in stores. I have not used this as eyeliner yet, but instead I have used it to fill in my eyebrows. It is really pigmented and creamy. It has not dried out on me yet and does not look like it will anytime soon. If you are looking for something to use on your eyebrows consider trying this. It does wonders and for $3 it is a steal!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by christina317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner! I use it to fill in my brows rather than to line my eyes. The little brush that comes with it works very well also. As a brow color it matches my hair very well. It applies easy and will last until I take it off at night. It is very cheap and is my favorite product to use on brows.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'd been wanting to try a cream eyeliner and decided to give this one a go. It doesn't have great staying power and I found that it irritated my sensitive eyes. I don't wear eye makeup often for this reason.

If you're looking to experiment with a cream eyeliner this is a cheap option, but don't expect miracles!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

Can't say I liked this eyeliner. The color, the consistency, and the payoff were all nice, but it smeared all over my eye very quickly. The actual eyeliner also dried out much quicker than I expected it to. There are much better gel eyeliners in drugstores nowadays. I suggest saving your money and buying another brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I really like this eyeliner. Lately, I've been obsessed with easy, natural eyes and a stained lip. I've been using this daily with the Esscence gel liner brush to line my upper lash line. Even without a primer, it stays all day, doesn't smudge or fade, and is easy to apply. I take a little on my brush (Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush) and smudge it along my lash line, or make on long, clean line if I want a more clean cut look. It comes in a really nice glass (or plastic?) pot with a chic black cap. It also comes with a tiny brush, which I'll keep around because it's actually quite nice for travel or staying overnight at a friend's house. It's small, yes, but it does the job. This was 3.00 at Target. The price is low, the quality is high, and I would definitely buy this again.
Update: wouldn't repurchase, docked two lippies because I find it smudges throughout the day...not good for oily lids. But i really is a nice cream liner if your lids aren't oily.