July 28, 2014 | 2006 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Coffee

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually use this to fill in my eyebrows and it works perfectly for me. the color is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. i've read that the packaging causes the product ti dry out but it hasn't dried out even a bit and I've had it for a few months now. I store my pot upside down because to prevent drying. I do recommend using a different angled brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this liner I had it for a while in my stash and finally started using it. I use the Fergie primer with it and this stuff does not budge. I love the Coffee colour because it's not so harsh on my pale NW15-20 skin and green eyes. I find to be this super pigmented and only have to touch my brush to the product to get a nice even line. It comes off very dark as well so I don't understand those who are saying it is not that pigmented??? I have to disagree I use an Elf Angled brush with this an it applies superbly! This liner on its own lasts forever if you use primer though, and I'm usually an UDPP person. Seriously use the Fergie primer instead it blows everything out of the water! I wore this liner from early a.m. till 11p.m. and it looked just as if I had applied it. I credit the primer with some of the longevity as well.

This is very creamy and smooth. I personally store it upside down and have had no issues with these drying out. I also own Punk Purple with great results as well. For the price I am very happy with this and would buy more. It's actually sparked my interest in gel liners again. This is super pigmented, smooth, and lasts. The colour Coffee is an excellent shade for green eyes too. I'm surprised I didn't break this out of my stash sooner. It's a great liner and I personally like using the Elf angled brush not the one that comes with it. I own HE brushes as well but for this liner I find the Small angled brush works fantastic with this. For the price you cannot go wrong and the product itself is very good. Luv this! Totally Recommended:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaC

I use this on my brows, and the color is spot on. It lasts all day long! It's only 3$ so that's a huge plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yes, you need this. Buy a slanted liner brush while you're at it. Smooth, easy, pigmented liner, dries fast and stays in place. Great price point, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic color payoff, long lasting, matte finish, doesn't budge... & it's cheap! Love it. It also comes with the cutest little brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by theblurx

The color payoff isn't the greatest, I assumed it would be a darker brown. It's more of a mid-toned brown. It is also a bit streaky. Not a big fan.

I've read it's good for brows, so I'll give it a shot. But in terms of eyeliner, it's a no go for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first day I used it, I thought it was great. The next time I used it, the creme had all dried out. I mostly blame the packaging. The studio line packaging is ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by imlipsticked

I ordered my coffee cream eyeliner from the E.L.F website since I had a difficult time locating this item in stores. I have not used this as eyeliner yet, but instead I have used it to fill in my eyebrows. It is really pigmented and creamy. It has not dried out on me yet and does not look like it will anytime soon. If you are looking for something to use on your eyebrows consider trying this. It does wonders and for $3 it is a steal!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by christina317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner! I use it to fill in my brows rather than to line my eyes. The little brush that comes with it works very well also. As a brow color it matches my hair very well. It applies easy and will last until I take it off at night. It is very cheap and is my favorite product to use on brows.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'd been wanting to try a cream eyeliner and decided to give this one a go. It doesn't have great staying power and I found that it irritated my sensitive eyes. I don't wear eye makeup often for this reason.

If you're looking to experiment with a cream eyeliner this is a cheap option, but don't expect miracles!