Revlon Super Lustrous - Fuchsia Fusion

4.5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A bright and pigmented magenta fuchsia that leans a little red. Looks great when wearing neutral outfits. My natural lip colour leans more mauve-rose than pink so this lipstick actually looks a little deeper and less pink on me than what I've observed on people with lighter natural lip colours.

I really like the texture of this lipstick, it's quite velvety and creamy, comfortable to wear and the colour goes on fairly evenly (note: I always use a moisturising lip balm before applying any lip colour.) Reapplication is necessary after a few hours if you don't prep with a lip pencil but this is expected.

This colour is flattering for my skin tone and brightens up my complexion. I find that the colour fades quite well also, it doesn't look patchy over time but this probably depends on your own lip texture.

If you're looking for a proper fuchsia lipstick, this is the one to try.

on 1/8/2014 8:40:00 AM

I don't do red lipsticks well. Bright fuchsias, orchid, hot pink -those colors look great with my almost black hair and fair skin. I went to the Mac counter looking for the perfect fuchsia lipstick to wear to a holiday party, but none really stood out to me. So I hit the drug store next and picked up this one. It's the perfect fuschia with a blue shift - leans a little red - so flattering on my nc 20 skin tone. It doesn't make it through meals, but it stays on for a good 3 hours easy. It fades nice and even, leaving behind a nice stain, and wears very comfortably. Love this lipstick!

on 9/12/2013 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I go through phases alternating between bold makeup, and more natural styles. Fuchsia Fusion is definitely a bold shade, very bright pink. I'm fair with neutral undertones and this shade works well with my coloring. It's not something I would wear everyday, but its good for a night out. The texture is very smooth and creamy, it goes on very well and isn't drying. I prefer to apply this with a lip brush because it is such a bold shade. Price is pretty reasonable, about $7-8USD.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick is fantastic! I have only found 2 lipsticks that look good on me. The last lipstick I bought was Mac Hue, which I loved the texture and creamy-ness, but it didn't last long. At all. This lipstick lasts a while and even when it fades, it leaves a very beautiful stain. It feels moisturizing. I brought it home and was absolutely shocked once I put it on. It is VERY bright, and usually I look like a clown with very bright colors. Not this fuchsia. It compliments my face very well. Very good lipstick (amazingly) for pasty people like myself. Even my boyfriend commented on how lovely it looks! I feel as though I should be drinking a margarita in the sun with the ladies!

Beautiful color of deep pink nice and creamy and very pigmented. Last a few hrs without touch ups and even when it fades its even and gives off a nice stain so their some color to my lips. Perfect!

on 1/2/2013 8:11:00 AM

Fabulous fuchsia lipstick, it's bright. Slight blue shimmer, very slight. When I want the colour to jump out, I line with Mac - Magenta. Or line with Rimmel - Indian Pink for perfect match. This is also a very close colour match Mac - Girl About Town 'cept a flattering cool blue hue. Dazzling.

on 12/15/2012 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first Fuchsia lipstick.
Got it on clearance, dirt cheap. But the color really amazes me.
Bright blue-toned fuchsia pink, non-dying & super cute! Kind of exotic, too.

Update: Although it looks fabulous during night, in bright day light it does brings out my yellow undertone, which I don't like. If you have fair skin go ahead.

on 8/5/2012 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Very good pigmented lipstick . Stays on for a few hours . Not drying to the lips . Would buy again.

on 8/5/2012 2:31:00 AM

This is a great colour - a bright, blue-based hot pink that leans a bit red. It has a faint shimmer to it.

It's the only lipstick I wear that I've had multiple people compliment me on.

It applies smoothly and lasts well, especially with some clear gloss over the top.

on 6/6/2012 12:47:00 PM

I wanted to like this so much. I have a great tan and blue eyes but it is way and I mean WAY too dry. This is why at the end of the day being a l/s junkie I will always pay alot for l/s, they don't feel cheap and have some slip, this is horrible, it just lays there like a telephone. If Revlon had toned it down a little in every aspect and made it creamier it would have been a home run. It went back.

Popular Lipsticks