November 20, 2014 | 1885 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Fuchsia Fusion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by asoka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't do red lipsticks well. Bright fuchsias, orchid, hot pink -those colors look great with my almost black hair and fair skin. I went to the Mac counter looking for the perfect fuchsia lipstick to wear to a holiday party, but none really stood out to me. So I hit the drug store next and picked up this one. It's the perfect fuschia with a blue shift - leans a little red - so flattering on my nc 20 skin tone. It doesn't make it through meals, but it stays on for a good 3 hours easy. It fades nice and even, leaving behind a nice stain, and wears very comfortably. Love this lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by MES

I go through phases alternating between bold makeup, and more natural styles. Fuchsia Fusion is definitely a bold shade, very bright pink. I'm fair with neutral undertones and this shade works well with my coloring. It's not something I would wear everyday, but its good for a night out. The texture is very smooth and creamy, it goes on very well and isn't drying. I prefer to apply this with a lip brush because it is such a bold shade. Price is pretty reasonable, about $7-8USD.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by simplychic92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lipstick is fantastic! I have only found 2 lipsticks that look good on me. The last lipstick I bought was Mac Hue, which I loved the texture and creamy-ness, but it didn't last long. At all. This lipstick lasts a while and even when it fades, it leaves a very beautiful stain. It feels moisturizing. I brought it home and was absolutely shocked once I put it on. It is VERY bright, and usually I look like a clown with very bright colors. Not this fuchsia. It compliments my face very well. Very good lipstick (amazingly) for pasty people like myself. Even my boyfriend commented on how lovely it looks! I feel as though I should be drinking a margarita in the sun with the ladies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Beautiful color of deep pink nice and creamy and very pigmented. Last a few hrs without touch ups and even when it fades its even and gives off a nice stain so their some color to my lips. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Mazilu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fabulous fuchsia lipstick, it's bright. Slight blue shimmer, very slight. When I want the colour to jump out, I line with Mac - Magenta. Or line with Rimmel - Indian Pink for perfect match. This is also a very close colour match Mac - Girl About Town 'cept a flattering cool blue hue. Dazzling.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first Fuchsia lipstick.
Got it on clearance, dirt cheap. But the color really amazes me.
Bright blue-toned fuchsia pink, non-dying & super cute! Kind of exotic, too.

Update: Although it looks fabulous during night, in bright day light it does brings out my yellow undertone, which I don't like. If you have fair skin go ahead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good pigmented lipstick . Stays on for a few hours . Not drying to the lips . Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by daisyq28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great colour - a bright, blue-based hot pink that leans a bit red. It has a faint shimmer to it.

It's the only lipstick I wear that I've had multiple people compliment me on.

It applies smoothly and lasts well, especially with some clear gloss over the top.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

I wanted to like this so much. I have a great tan and blue eyes but it is way and I mean WAY too dry. This is why at the end of the day being a l/s junkie I will always pay alot for l/s, they don't feel cheap and have some slip, this is horrible, it just lays there like a telephone. If Revlon had toned it down a little in every aspect and made it creamier it would have been a home run. It went back.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'd been looking for a hot fucshia lipstick for a while. I found one I loved in Givenchy (don't remember the name) but didn't feel like forking over $32 CAD. Luckily, there was Revlon SuperLustrous Lipstick in Fuschia Fusion. This fuschia leans a bit redder than many, which works well with my skintone. For reference, I'm Indian-descent, about NC40 (in MAC) but not as yellow. The lipstick does still have a blue undertone, which is very flattering, and slight blue frost. This doesn't show up very obviously though. The texture is quite smooth and I wore it for about 3 hours when I had an appointment and it had shown no signs of feathering, fading or settling into the creases in my lips. For longer wear, I'm sure I'd have to reapply at least once during the work day. It's well worth it for the money, especially considering I won't be using it for a daily look. In order to avoid a fantastic-80s vibe, I paired it with smudged-out black winged eyeliner and along waterline that gave it a modern feel, and Tarte cheek stain in Flushed applied with a light hand. Will repurchase but probably won't run out for a long while.
*Sidenote*... This packaging is perfectly adequate but the top is transparent. Freaked out the first time I saw it in my purse because at first glance, it looked as if the top had come off and I could see the lipstick. Soooo if you're like me, you might want to avoid putting it upright in a side pouch of your purse just to save yourself a little jolt!