Palladio Mosaic Bronzer

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pros:
lovely color and pigment
long lasting
nice, classy packaging

cons:
price around 10 dollars (hey, the cheaper the better people)

I have the color spice. For ref, I'm NC37-40 so its a very nice natural blush. can be used as a bronzer as well, but i prefer to use it as a blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I purchased this at Ulta in Sunkissed. It appeared to be pigmented enough for my skin and it doesn't contain bismuth oxychloride so I purchased it. I'm one of the lucky ones that immediately gets a reaction to bismuth and I find a lot of highend and drugstore bronzers use this ingredient. This isn't the best bronzer out there. It is just average. This isn't pigmented enough for contouring and it does contain fine shimmer in it. I don't contour, I use a light dusting of bronzer over my foundation to set it and to provide warmth to my dull olive skin. This bronzer is very good at what I use a bronzer for. However, I need to apply about three layers to deepen the color to accommodate my skin tone. I do love the smell of this bronzer, it is a light refreshing natural scent. I also love that this doesn't break me out.
Overall, good but not the best out there. 3.6 rating.

on 8/8/2012 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been on the hunt for a good bronzer! As you can tell from my rating, I'm still on the hunt. I have an medium and in the summer a olive complexion. I got this bronzer to define my cheekbones. I literally had to put layers and layers of this bronzer to show up on my skin. When I purchased this bronzer this was the only color available,it was at the front desk at Ulta when I bought it. If anyone has a good recommendation let me know, please! I am curious to try Lorac's Baked Tantalizer Bronzer but read it comes out orange. Well, back to bronzer hunting!

on 5/4/2012 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I find its a useful product to use on eyes for a natural but contoured look. The lightest shade is a pale beige on my bronzer so works as a highlighter. The same is true for cheeks, the more reddish brown works well on me as a blush, and the light shade as cheekbone highlighter. You have your options for contour too. I have not used this much as a bronzer but plan to and will update. You get a versatile product with a satin finish, no glitter, nor visible shimmer, with good pigmentation and staying power. The two darker less red browns also work on brows.

on 12/20/2011 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just got this product a few days ago as I was looking for a non-shimmery bronzer. Based on photos I figured this was non-shimmery, but it actually does contain some very fine shimmer.
I bought the medium shade as I use it to darken my face since my body is tan but my face is not. I was surprised to find that this bronzer goes on slightly darker than I thought and creates a natural looking glow. I am very pleased with it and am glad that it did not cost a lot. Not sure whether or not I will repurchase since I just got it, but so far so good.

on 10/26/2011 12:43:00 PM

first day broke me out and burn on application too bad most silky texture and most perfect color of bronzer i returned it

on 5/17/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in Goddess of Sun. GORGEOUS. Absolutely the most beautiful bronzer I have ever tried. It finally gave me an understanding of what the "california girl" tan means. It has a shimmer to it that doesn't highlight pores. It just gives a beautiful-beautiful glow. It was the perfect color for my medium (NC25-30) skin.
The price is average. $10. The package is sturdy enough as well.
Only downfall? It broke me out more and more with every use. I got 3 days out of it before I had to accept that the most beautiful bronzer ever just wasn't gonna be for me. :( So sad.
If you don't sensitive skin, I would highly suggest giving this a try. They also come in a bunch of colors so I'm sure there's something there for a variety of skin tones.

Popular Bronzers