September 30, 2014 | 1819 users online

Powders - Clean - Body Veil

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by jerseycindy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the the way a light dusting of powder makes me feel after a shower - clean, fresh, comforted - but I don't like the heavy powdery scent (or even worse, medicinal scent) that so many powders seem to have. I also don't like my powder straight from a shaker container where more of it gets on the floor than on my skin. Clean Body Veil is nearly perfect in that it smells light and clean, does't contain talc, doesn't leave my skin white, and comes with a lovely, plush powder puff. I would love to be able to give this 4.5 lippies as it is as close to perfect a product as I have found, the only problem being that the sifter is rigid so you can't press it down with the puff to pick it up. Still, the best powder I've used in quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this powder last week and I'm quite glad I did. It's very smooth and silky on my skin. I got it for $5 and change at a local beauty store. The smell is amazing very clean hehe. Great refresher to stay dry during this humid summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ESMorin

I grew up using my Grandma's Estee Lauder Youth Dew powder after baths as a treat...and she made it such a fun thing that girls get to do, but I never wanted to wear that EL scent as I got older. I love this powder! It's silky and sexy, and makes me feel great. The scent is nice, only lingers for a while, and is not overpowering. I like to use it in the summer when I can't get that humid feeling off of me. This helps me feel a little dryer. I also use it on the inside of my thighs when I wear a skirt in the summer and it helps it stay a little dryer in there too! I really recommend this powder. The packaging in simple and sleek, and is functional. There's a generous amount (because you don't need much for one applications) and the puff is, well, puffy! And soft!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccajw

This is the first time in a long while that I've felt moved to review a product. I think this product is fabulous! I miss the old-fashioned scented body powders. I have some of the LUSH powders, which have no puff. I have some of the Benefit powders, which have the powder IN the puff. Clean Body Veil is the first body powder I've seen in a long, long time that is the old-fashioned variety,with the powder (a generous amount, I might add) separate from the puff. It has the classic Clean scent. The container and the puff are very girly. It's a little pricey, but there is quite a bit of product in the container. I would definitely repurchase.