December 22, 2014 | 1831 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These Wet n Wild Megalast nail polishes just wear like champs. I usually get sick of the color before they start to chip or become dull. Of course, it depends on your base and top coat choices but I have used all kinds with success. This color is what I would describe as a mauvey light grape. Looks good with my tan but I can see this looking pretty on my cool toned pale skin....just pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried quite a few colors from the new WnW Megalast lineup and this is one of my favorites so far. The color is a dusty lavender mauve, similar to the now hard to find OPI Parlez Vous OPI? but slightly more mauve leaning. The formula is fabulous - it flows smoothly and evenly onto the nail and dries quickly. The flat brush also makes application easy. It lasted 5 days on my nails with hardly any tip wear at all, I could have left it on longer but I wanted to change nail colors. This is one of the Megalast polishes that really lives up to its name. Would highly rec. BtB!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kaylamichelle09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color at an awesome price with amazing application. Can't ask for more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I have been wearing this polish - the version in the new square-ish bottle - for five days now. I am super impressed with how it is wearing!

The colour is really cool, and it is completely opaque in 2 coats. The application was easy and I love the wide brush. The dry time was a little under average and there were no problems with bubbles or anything like that.

I don't buy many high end polishes, but it wears better than most of what I do have - which is an assortment of drug store brands with a few high ends and randoms thrown in. There is no chipping or peeling, with only some tip wear after five days. This is very good, in my opinion.

I plan to buy more from this line :)

P.S. I have one coat of SH insta-dry over top, and no base coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by JuJu05

Yes, I would def buy it again! W&W nailpolishes are awesome, IDK if it is new formula in this line of polishes, but would def buy again. I wash my hands all the time, and this nail polish lasted me longer than a manicure before it chipped off, and only at the edges of my nails. I love the color.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this color at RiteAid for $0.59 on sale. The color is super thick.
One coat and it's completely opaque! Usually, I cannot stand WnW's brushes, but the one in my bottle of Bite the Bullet was actually great. It was perfectly rounded (WnW's cheap brushes tend to be very uneven and too coarse) and held just the right about of polish for each nail.

I would buy this color again, but always check the brushes before you choose any bottle of WnW!

My pic is the one with tiny black flowers stamped on my nails. The black is WnW - Black Creme (my fave stamping polish)!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great polish! The color is a muted medium lavender tone. The finish is glossy, and the consistency is nice. It actually looked decent with one coat on, though with two looked better. I have no problems with the brush as others did, it is small but works for me as I have small nails. I was able to apply the polish very neatly without getting it outside my nails and having to clean it up. Which is rare, I am not great at applying nail polish. The color is pretty while being neutral enough, not a bright, flashy color, but definitely nice, and work appropriate for those who have conservative jobs. Also very cheap, dries fast, and wears well. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

So feminine and pretty! Another one I really like, this line has so many winners for me! I think I own all but black. Hi shine even prior to using top coat, non streaky, good brush, not too thin lending to streaks, nor so thick there is a ton to clean up after. Very medium tone lavender with more blue than pink on me, and some gray as well. Wears so well, all WnW do on me. Just fun but not terribly flashy so work appropriate and weekend too. I buy these for myself and my niece too, we love them! For 99 cents (U.S.) these are a great find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color is a grayed out lilac very muted good for transition from summer to fall. It's also very inexpensive. I didn't have problems with the brush or formula I use three coats and seche vite top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i absolutely love the grey-purple colors that have been everywhere the past few years. they're unique, but still flattering on most people.

i've tried so many different brands (OPI, etc.) to find one that suits me and i think this is my favorite. it's the perfect balance of warm / cool tones - muted enough so it's not like electric barbie lavender, and pigmented enough so it's not like a pastel easter egg. love it.

i have tons of these WnW Megalast polishes - they're excellent. love the flat wide brush. these and the new NYC are my favorites over OPI even. so many nice colors in creme finishes. yay!

and by the way, i don't understand why people complain about nail polish chipping. my pedicures always last 3 weeks and my manicures 1 week, even with the cheapest nail polishes. what are y'all doing wrong?? use a good topcoat!