October 25, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Quattro Eyeshadow in 06 Sooo Cool

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have quite a few of the Essence eyeshadow quads. the choice of the colors is really nice, some of them play all around the same shades (like this purple, or the brown neutrals) while some others include four different colors (party animal, for example, includes a bright yellow, a green, a blue, a light blue). these quads are great if you want cute colors, a quite good quality, and a dirt cheap price. I purchased almost all of them because they were 50% discount at my local drugstore before the launch of the new ones.
they are perfect for everyday makeup, for traveling, bacause you can create many different looks, from naural to dramatic, and so on.
the colors are really pigmented and last really long with a good primer. I never experienced creasing or fading of the colors. the price is totally cheap if compared with the quality of these products. last but not least, all the colors in the same palette have the same quality, which is not the same with e.l.f. quads. I will repurchase for sure the new ones, which have nice new color combinations.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I recently discovered "essence" cosmetic line at ULTA. They seem to have fun, simple, but very good products. This eyeshadow quad caught my eye since the orchid/purple shades looked super pretty & it was the last one. They didnt fail to impress me since Im pale & wanted spring colors that werent too dark or ruddy on me. The 4 colors are pigmented, soft, shimmery, & the packaging is cute. Ive also purchased a couple of mascaras from the essence line & they are impressive.