December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Deodorants - Helena Rubinstein - Nudit deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by vespertilia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Coming in at a price of 16.50 for 50mL, I would never have bought this deodorant myself, but my mother has been a fan for a long time and treated me. I am now a faithful convert.

Nudit is an appropriate name. It has a pleasant, barely-there scent which just smells clean and fresh. The texture is smooth and non-sticky. Sometimes it causes minimal white stains, but nothing that doesn't wash out or is embarrassingly obvious.

As a deodorant, it does the job. It claims to last 48 hours, but I apply it every day anyway and have never found it lacking (that said, I don't live in particularly hot environments).

The packaging is very sleek and unobtrusive. Something that I don't mind just leaving on my bathroom counter, unlike some other ridiculously designed deodorants.

Although it seems strange to pay five times the price of a drugstore deodorant, I think that the quality is high enough for me to repurchase with my own money once it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

This is an excellent deodorant! I have used it for years but now i have switched to something less expensive ;) (Vichy 48 H)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great deodorant-antiperspirant! Very mild. Has very nice and pretty scent. Long- lasting, stays fresh all day. Would buy again.