July 29, 2014 | 2063 users online

Polishes - OPI - I Think In Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this as an OPI gel colour. It is a sweet candy (bubblegum) pink with a sheerness to it - but was OK as a gel in 2 coats. Cooler toned and fun to wear ion spring/summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by 26random5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like the colour of the product it's a gorges baby pink , however I find it takes at lest 3 coats to achieve the colour shown in the bottle it also takes a bit of a long time to dry but once it has dried it is a nice relatively long lasting colour and for that reason I would purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by triplet3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a nice pink , still a bit sheer even after 3 coats, but , doesnt look like what's in the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by pixietrixie

It's a sheer, non glittery, non metallic pink that is delicate and feminine. The only drawback is that it requires 3 coats if you want it to be as opaque as it appears to be in the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Calumae

The colour is great, but it's not the quality I usually expect from OPI. It takes about 3 coats to be opaque, which was fine for me... but it cracked had little cracks around the tips of my nails (even though my nails were fine!).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

gorgeous baby pink colour, quite sheer though need about 3 coats to get the colour in the bottle
and i always need to apply a top coat otherwise chips within the first couple days.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by DanniKitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the colour of this polish. It's a really sweet and summery pink without being bubblegum barbie pink. Staying power is great, doesn't chip at all. I knew it was going to be sheer when I purchased it, and I like that I can have one coat for a really subtle look, but 2 or 3 coats gives me that nice pale pink that I like for spring and summer. Also love the jelly-like finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by FaerytaleMalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was actually hoping for it to look exactly like it did in the bottle, because I've been looking for a really good light pink for ages. I hate wearing more than two coats, because then it can peel, and at two coats it was hardly opaque. It's barely noticeable, so maybe it'd be good for someone who's only allowed neutral colors, but if I'm going to take the time to paint my nails, I want it to be a bit bolder.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by luckyladyamy

I really love this colour...pretty summery though. I've been told its the perfect barbie pink on my medium skin tone. u definitely need 3 coats so its a big committment to apply but worth it once in a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kiburford

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ummm i really like Opi but this color was really sheer (which i dont like) and it took many coats . I thought it would be a very opaque color but it was sheer