October 2, 2014 | 1063 users online

Body Scrubs - Victoria's Secret - Pink Go Natural Sugar Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by hockeygirl14

I absolutely love this line of products! The Vanilla shea butter is my favourite! My skin feels great after and the scent isn't too over powering. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by aliciashoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was very well packaged, inexpensive and since im always on the lookout for 'natural' products, i had to get it. the waterlily scrub leaves a really nice scent afterwards thats light and refreshing while leaving my skin really smooth. i loved it! on the other hand, the vanilla shea butter was too overpowering and i didnt like it, but the other two are definately worth getting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by betabel

I have extremely dry feet, ankles, knees, and elbows. When I picked this scrub up at the semi-annual sale for $3.00, I didn't expect it to fix this problem! After using it, all these areas are silky soft. I used the Cucumber and Waterlily scented scrub, which isn't too strong but leaves you smelling nice. The actual sugar crystals feel nice, better than little plastic beads in some other scrubs. I will be buying this product again once I'm out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub!!! I picked up 4 bottles of it during the semi annual sale. It smells lovely, a little strong at first, then it fades to a somewhat sweet/clean scent on the skin. I also don't understand how this is not heavy duty. It was quite grainy, and provided plenty of exfoliation. I also like the fact that it's mostly sugar, and not jagged pulverized nut shells. One of my favs, wish I would have gotten more. I got this for $3 a bottle too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this at the VS Semi-Annual Sale for $3!!!! I have been looking for a scrub that works great as an exfoliator BEFORE putting on self-tanner & I think I found my Go-To scrub! I need a scrub that is NOT oily, & will not leave a residue behind (so not salt based, but sugar based), & I need something that is grainy & a bit harsh (which this is).

I bought the Vanilla & Shea Butter one which smelled the best out of all three in the store but let me tell you when you're applying it, it smells kind of sickening sweet (but nothing I can't handle!). I'm going back today to stock up on ALL three!!

To get the MOST out of this scrub & to make it a heavy duty scrub: I would suggest applying it to your body when it is DRY (before you take your shower) & just adding a little water to let it move more easily. I actually used this when my whole body was already wet (but I turned the shower off) & it has a light lather which makes a little of the product go a LONG way (which means you're not wasting it!) & use a washcloth or a loufah to really exfoliate! Also I took the CAP OFF & the product came out super easy!

I absolutely LOVE this product (just not a fan of the scent) & will definitely be stocking up!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Fragranceluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this scrub along with it's matching body mist, and both were exchanged. At first, I thought the scent of vanilla and shea butter was fresh and sweet, like vanilla cake, but then it began to smell smokey-as in cigarette smokey. One of the worst vanillas I've ever smelled. Also, I just don't like how shea butter smells, and I think that dominated the vanilla. In the whole Pink Go Natural line, Citrus & Mint is the best scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by rugby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this body scrub in a search to find something less expensive than my beloved fresh brown sugar. Now this is not its replacement, its not as luxurious or indulgent imo. I tried the vanilla and shea and it smells really good while your applying , by no means is it overpowering. I found it would be gentle enough for every day or at least every other day use. Its has the consistency of a thick sand paste if you will. Its sugar based and when you rub it over skin it last for a little whie until hit with water , it than turns to soft bubbles. I found it pleasant but I don't think it is going to give you a heavy duty exfoliation if that's what your looking for. It also did not leave my skin as moisturized as the fresh, but than again its a fraction of the cost.......The packaging can be an issue as it is packed in to a squeeze tube and its quite thick so squeezing it out may be a bit of a challenge especially with a fresh tube.