October 21, 2014 | 1826 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - SS150 Large Powder Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by drbenzene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

SHEDS LIKE CRAZY!! I have been using this brush nearly every day for two years...TWO YEARS. And it still sheds every time I use it. I have even tried to purposely shed the brush while washing it, but it doesn't help and I end up with a sink full of hair fragments. I wouldn't recommend this brush to anyone...and I am only still using it because it was so pricey. I usually love Sigma brushes, but this brush was a huge fail.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by hanknelmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate this brush, it sheds so much and never stops!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro- It's super soft which is nice.

Con- Been shedding since it arrived in the mail. If i just lightly sweep it over my face i end up with the brush hair on my face -_-.

I don't enjoy looking like i have thick dark hairs growing on my face nor do i enjoying having to always pick them off.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by dmeira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Useless. It sheds like crazy!!!! Not worth a penny. I hate it hate hate hate!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this brush to apply my powder foundation for over 2 years, and couldn't be more satisfied. I haven't had any problems with shedding even after many washes with my brush cleanser. I think this is a great alternative to the MAC one. You save money and still get the same job done. It's a no brainer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this brush for almost 2 years and... it's not great.
It's good to lightly disperse product. However, the problem I have is that this thing is constantly shedding! Seriously, it has not stopped shedding since the day I got it. It's very inconvenient to have to inspect yourself for shedded hairs. This brush also bleeds when you wash it, which is never good...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this brush after reading and watching on youtube people rave about Sigma brushes. I got a few of them last Christmas and while I am satisfied with the others that I got, I cannot say that this one is my favorite. It's soft and it doesn't bleed like others have commented (not mine at least!), but it does shed. I use a liquid foundation and it's absolutely annoying to have to pick at these bristles on my face and mess up my foundation after setting it. I'm at a loss where to get brushes, though. I've had a MAC powder brush, and it was awful. Horrible. I'd much rather use the Sigma, although I know it's not the best out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by ahhlicia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this brush not only sheds like crazy; after a year of use it's still giving off black dye color every time I wash it. I've done research on how to thoroughly cleanse my brushes and even so this brush manages to give off this nasty black dye color every time I wash it. and it's been a year!
would never recommend this brush to anyone. for the price you'd think it'd be better quality. I've used drugstore face brushes that shed way less than this brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Savanaa

If your sigma brushes shed or anything is wrong with them just call Sigma and they are super good about customer service. They replace them ! I find these brushes as good as Mac.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by rinaaaaax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush SUCKS. you would think it's amazing because youtube beauty gurus rave about sigma but seriously this brush is crap. It sheds SO much (I literally had to sit there and brush the hairs off my face for like 5 minutes) and after a week of using it for my powder foundation it starts to look and feel very rough especially around the middle. Honestly if you want a good powder brush go to a drugstore and buy an ecotools brush because it's SO MUCH better than a sigma brush and a fraction of the price.