Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 4/19/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this for a big night out or a long day at a wedding and it does what it says on the tin! It goes on easily and makes my make up last longer. It also tones down a powdery looking face which I love BUT I would never use this everyday however sorely I am tempted- it doesn't take a genius to work out that anything loaded with alcohol (as all setting sprays are) isn't going to exactely be a skin tonic! It's just not great for your skin so if you can, use sparingly :)

on 4/15/2015 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I feel as this is a must have product. I purchased the travel size one for about £9 I think from debenhams online. I never have to touch up it literally stays in place untill you remove your make up yourself. Only thing I would say is when I spray my face It slightly tightens your face for a minute or so then Its competely fine. if anyone Is debating weather or not to buy this I would for sure urge you to get It, Its such a great product for what I think a great price.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Adore this.
I purchased the travel size of this which is about $22AUD.
I have problems with foundations not lasting and my skin sort of eating them, so thought I'd give this a try. I have given the old hair spray on the face trick a try and it left my face feeling tight and dehydrated, and hairspray is not formulated for the skin on any given day.

I spray this onto a fluffy bronzing brush and stipple all over my face, pressing onto my makeup, including eyeshadow. My makeup looks the same at the end of the day at 8pm as how it was at 8am, and i have used it every day- no breakouts, no itchiness or dry feeling.

awesome product, works if you know how to use it.

on 4/8/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I freakin love this stuff! The weather here in Texas is starting to change into the normal hot and sweaty days and this stuff is amazing! I use to use Tartes smooth operator loose powder to help my shine and set my makeup but within an hour my oil was peaking through! But with this spray, I can go up to two and a half hours with out any shine and instead of adding powder or blotting, I just spray this on my face and it makes me matte again!!!! Best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 4/7/2015 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the travel size to try out first.. I usually don't use a setting spray at all however while in my sisters bathroom one day i noticed this and decided to use on my face since i just had finished doing my makeup.... It didn't make my sensitive break out or no burning at all. yay! It did make my makeup last a little longer.. I will use on the days when i just wear bb cream and a powder to make the powder last a little longer.... While i do have very sensitive skin Urban Decay has been the only brand not to break me out or have a reaction to at all! Finally a brand that is awesome for my skin type.....

on 4/5/2015 8:57:00 PM

Love using this stuff during the hot summer weather. My skin is crazy oily during this time and when I use this, my make up looks amazing and holds up at least 8-12 hrs. I don't use this during the other seasons as MAC Fix+ is my go-to, but this for the summer is a deffff.

on 4/1/2015 9:41:00 PM

This product was great! I found that while exercising and going to concerts and just everyday in general that this product prolonged my makeup wear. Even the price $30 AU didn't disappoint for the overall quality of this fantastic product!

I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily or normal skin. I didn't experience any break outs or irritation either. The packaging of this product was very pretty and made me not mind it sitting on my dresser permanently.

Love this setting spray! I used this for the first time after applying my eyeshadow (Naked2) and the rest of my makeup for the day. After spraying on, It felt like nothing was even on my skin. After 12 hours and a visit to the gym, my eyeshadow still looked great. Wonderful product and I definitely recommend!

on 3/28/2015 4:57:00 AM

I bought the mini size first of all just to try it out before splurging on the big bottle! I now have the bigger size and also bought one for my sister for Christmas because she loved mine so much! Feels really nice & refreshing on the skin and my make up does stay on all day:) this is the first setting spray I've tried so I have nothing to compare it to so for now its 4 stars! also love that it's oil free! I always look for oil free products as I have an oily tzone...

on 3/28/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Disappointing FAIL. ) :

I have used both the ELF & NYX setting sprays, and love them both. I figured...Urban Decay should be even better, no?

NO. I only used this one time. Oily + Forehead/Chin breakout. Grr.

I checked the ingredients and realized there is silicone in it....(partially my bad for not checking.) Still, very disappointed.

Sensitive skin, beware! Will not repurchase.

Popular Primer/ Correctors