October 2, 2014 | 939 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

Extremely versatile product that I wish I purchased earlier! It turns any foundation into a long wearing one, with very little product. I love using this with mineral makeup, which I love because it doesn't trigger sensitive skin... but hate because it has no lasting power.

I have extremely combo skin (Tzone very oily/cheeks very dry) so I usually use moisturizing foundations. These don't last long on my tzone, but spraying this has helped me stay matte longer. I still have to blot, but it's after 7ish hours. That's much better than every 4 hours like before!

Before using this spray, when I went to blot half the foundation came off. But with all nighter, only a little comes off on the paper. Even with mineral makeup, which doesn't stick to my face at all.

Price is a little high... $30 for a large bottle. I'm not sure how long it lasts, but I will likely repurchase anyway.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by oodles12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

pure crap. thank goodness i bought the small size. does absolutely nothing for me. sprayed it before makeup application and after and my makeup looked the same. worse if anything. i don't understand the positive reviews and I don't have oily skin at all. far from it. i stand by the belief that setting sprays don't work. just get a good primer and your makeup will stay put.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by allyxo141

I'm really not impressed with this at all. For the price you pay you think the product would work better.It does have a nice, fine mist and it It does help your makeup stay on better than if you didn't use a setting spray, but compared to some other ones I've tried its almost useless. My skin gets oily after about an hour or two and by about 5 hours or so a lot of my foundation has already faded off.

Bottom line: For the price of this, you can find a different one that actually works. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

This product was great for touchups or for creating a more natural look taking the edge off powder etc. however did not last more than 4-5hrs for me and I would see the usual fading of makeup, oiliness in some areas, etc.
I have found that I prefer Kat von D's LocknLoad spray in the Urban Decay bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by GeniaDeanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

From work to dinner then to the club, my make up application still looks flawless. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I bought the smaller sized one, but when I repurchase I will definitely buy the regular sized one! It's a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This helps mainly with keeping my eye makeup in place. I have really oily skin and I should've bought the oil control version of this I think. This does make my makeup last longer than usual but still not as long as I'd like. However, if I use a Mattifier under my makeup as well as the all Nighter setting spray, my makeup lasts about 12 hours. So I think this will work better for people that don't have oily skin like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Amy622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just didn't feel like this did anything! My makeup stayed in the same. Not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another pretty good product. Seems like I'm on a role writing about pretty good products tonight. I bought this from Sephora can't remember how much it cost although I think it was a little pricey. I use this every time I wear makeup and I really like it. It feels nice on your face and by the end of the day my makeup looks pretty much the same unless I did some kind of workout or was in a hot place. Could be a little better but I'm going to finish it for sure. I bought this because I lost my MAC mineralizing spray which I loved. It was honestly a lot better than this. Made my makeup stay better and if my makeup looked cakey and I sprayed this on my face it would blend it out somehow and make my face look more natural. Anyways I would buy the All Nighter spray again because it was pretty decent. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by peggytsui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is totally holy grail product! I went out clubbing, I applied my makeup at 5pm, and after all the dancing and sweating in the club, at 4 am, I expected my makeup to be gone, but when I asked my friends about my makeup, they were all so impressed, they said it looked as if I've just applied it, nothing came off. This seals your makeup in. I have oily skin, and makeup has a tendency to slip off, not when I'm using all-nighter. I apply this before I apply makeup and after everything is complete. love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by amyrose1592

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to the urban decay de slick spray in the small size at £9 which i think is reasonable, but i think the large size could be better priced about £16
I have quite dry patches of skin, a little oily sometimes, and overall quite sensitive. I have problems with make up sliding off after a couple hours and going cakey.
This spray (all nighter) and the de slick BOTH work brilliantly. I am using the small bottle of all nighter right now and after working for 8 hours in the heat my make up still looked really nice at the end of the day. Will keep repurchasing and might try the chill one after this as iv heard great things about that too. Definitely try one out in the small size first to see if you like it as not everyone gets along with it