October 24, 2014 | 983 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm still trying to figure out if this is a product I can do without. I've been using it for a week now. It took me some time to figure out how to use it. Sounds strange huh? First time I applied it I just sprayed it on when I finished all my makeup but I didn't like it. It just made my face way to dry. So next time I sprayed it on after I put on my concealer and foundation then set with powder. I like this more and the finish looked nice. Its strange but this product takes shine away so I didn't have to apply much powder. I hate a SHINY FACE. I'm not too hype about the price but I've tried other setting sprays and this one so far is the best. I use Revlon Colorstay which is already a long lasting foundation so I'm going to try it without it one more time and see how it works. Overall it does work and I noticed along with my foundation it did last at least eight hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by malibumamaloves

I recently attended an 11 hour wedding, Urban Decay All Nighter got me through!

Here's how it works: http://malibumamaloves.com/urban-decay-all-night/

I will definitely be keeping this stuff in stock!

Malibu Mama Loves Xx

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finally caved and bought this because generally speaking long wearing foundations tend to break down after 6 hours wear on me. I first used this spray over powder to eliminate the powdery look, and this was a disaster. The powder went claggy and it didn't affect the longevity of the makeup. I tried it the after wear make up (primer foundation concealers) and let it dry then added some powder, and this really helps. It's a nice even fine spray too that won't drown part of your face. I would recommend if you find long lasting make up isn't that long lasting on you (I use it to get through nights out, hot days or my long shifts at work).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sjcgammon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use a primer and powder foundation. With two spritzes of the setting spray after I put on my makeup, my makeup lasts ALL DAY. Without it I have no makeup on the rest of the day. Non irritating, no smell just results.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by zaprina

I am unsure if I like this product. I'm trying to. But to me I don't see much of a difference in the lasting power of my makeup. It's good when I need a touch up but other than that it doesn't take much of my oily skin away. That's because I use matte foundation, primer, and a powder and I still get oily with this product within a few hours. Whether I'm in the heat or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Wallisre

Amazing product!! Sets my make up and keeps it looking fresh all day. I have combination skin with quite an oily t-zone and this product has definitely made a noticeable difference to the appearance and staying power of my foundation without feeling like it's clogging my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

Extremely versatile product that I wish I purchased earlier! It turns any foundation into a long wearing one, with very little product. I love using this with mineral makeup, which I love because it doesn't trigger sensitive skin... but hate because it has no lasting power.

I have extremely combo skin (Tzone very oily/cheeks very dry) so I usually use moisturizing foundations. These don't last long on my tzone, but spraying this has helped me stay matte longer. I still have to blot, but it's after 7ish hours. That's much better than every 4 hours like before!

Before using this spray, when I went to blot half the foundation came off. But with all nighter, only a little comes off on the paper. Even with mineral makeup, which doesn't stick to my face at all.

Price is a little high... $30 for a large bottle. I'm not sure how long it lasts, but I will likely repurchase anyway.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by oodles12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

pure crap. thank goodness i bought the small size. does absolutely nothing for me. sprayed it before makeup application and after and my makeup looked the same. worse if anything. i don't understand the positive reviews and I don't have oily skin at all. far from it. i stand by the belief that setting sprays don't work. just get a good primer and your makeup will stay put.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by allyxo141

I'm really not impressed with this at all. For the price you pay you think the product would work better.It does have a nice, fine mist and it It does help your makeup stay on better than if you didn't use a setting spray, but compared to some other ones I've tried its almost useless. My skin gets oily after about an hour or two and by about 5 hours or so a lot of my foundation has already faded off.

Bottom line: For the price of this, you can find a different one that actually works. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

This product was great for touchups or for creating a more natural look taking the edge off powder etc. however did not last more than 4-5hrs for me and I would see the usual fading of makeup, oiliness in some areas, etc.
I have found that I prefer Kat von D's LocknLoad spray in the Urban Decay bottle.