November 28, 2014 | 1435 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Pricey but works well and lasts all night long! Make sure you shake up the bottle a little and spray a bit into the air before you spray it into your face!
I have generally dry skin but it gets oily on my forehead, this setting spray helped with keeping my makeup on!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by AnnaLiana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Setting spray really changed the permanence of my foundation! I have normal acne-prone skin and wear the ELDW. I love it but the only thing that always bothered me was that it didn't stay on my face as long as I wanted it to. I heard so many good things about the All Nighter that I just had to try it! And I could literally see the difference at the first day using it. I had 6 hours of school - which means talking, laughing and eating - and after that I went to the gym and sweated for another hour . I didn't touch up at all until I came home and looked at myself - My foundation still looked amazing and fresh! I'll definitely recommend this product to everyone, whether you have oily or normal skin, it works!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by bettyspaceage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS MADE ME BREAK OUT LIKE CRAZY!!! sensitive and acne prone people beware!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Nstupak

I was skeptical buying this because of how expensive it is and I wasn't sure if I needed it. After trying it out for a week I could definitely tell it helped my makeup stay in place a lot. I didn't feel the need to touch it up throughout the day. I use about 3 sprays each time and it seems to be lasting me a while. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to use this every day as a setting spray, but I noticed I was using it up too fast. It definitely works and keeps my makeup looking nice all day & night, but it is expensive so I try to save it up. The packaging is great because it comes out in a fine mist, but you have to spray so much to make sure it gets all over your face. It doesn't smell or taste bad and it's easy to apply. However, I notice I don't really *need* this on a day to day basis, only when I might have a special event that I really want to make sure my makeup stays in tip top shape. Overall, I would recommend this to someone who wants to keep a setting spray around, and I have already repurchased this and will continue to repurchase. PS- I purchase the smaller size because it is slightly cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

This makeup setting spray helps makeup look less cakey and powdery. It doesn't help makeup last longer or control oil. After couple of uses I started to breakout in tiny bumps where my skin was more dry.I have combination dry skin t-zone still oily rest of the face became more dry. This just sucks the moisture from your skin. Skin will become dehydrated and still oily. Skin that is dehyrated can become dry peeling and flakey underneath but super oily on the surface. The only way to control oil is to get the right balance between oily and hydration. spraying purified water or drinking water works without over drying the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by MeganDan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would pay an arm and a leg for this product!! I use it to set my Make Up Forever HD Foundation, on its own this makeup last around 4 hours before I'm packing on powder (not a fan of that method) but since I've been setting it with this, it last all day and well into the night. Doesn't feel heavy, and it actually makes my foundation look more natural. HG setting spray and will continue to use this religiously

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product but it gave me cystic acne right away. I am very sensitive skinned but I was hoping for the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm was trying to figure out if this is a product I can do without...and I can. I used it for a week and decided it just wasn't all that to me. I ran into some issues when it came to using this product. Sounds strange huh? First time I applied it I just sprayed it on when I finished all my makeup but I didn't like it. It just made my face way to dry (I think this product may have alcohol in it). I'm not too hype about the price but I've tried other setting sprays and this one so far is the best. The reason why Im not repurchasing because I already use Revlon Colorstay which is a long lasting foundation which holds up great to me so I don't really need the extra.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by malibumamaloves

I recently attended an 11 hour wedding, Urban Decay All Nighter got me through!

Here's how it works: http://malibumamaloves.com/urban-decay-all-night/

I will definitely be keeping this stuff in stock!

Malibu Mama Loves Xx