December 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by bumblevy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first makeup setting spray so I really can't compare it to any other brands. It's suppose to help set your makeup and make it last longer. My face is combo but more on the oily side so I mostly use powder foundation. With a couple sprays, this product helps blend my makeup better and reduce that cakey look. It gives a satin look afterwards, which I like. However, after a couple hours I still feel like my makeup is wearing off. Idk how I feel about this as far as long lasting goes, but I do like it as a setting spray to help blend my makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I love this product, but took off a lippie because of the price. I have oily skin and this is the only thing that keeps my makeup looking fresh and cake-free. This one works better than the deslick version in my opinion. I have repurchased and would repurchase again. Wish it were not so expensive, but if it works it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugabeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My makeup lasts all day, and night to add. feels light, and doesnt leave a film on the skin. Great!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Paired with a primer, this keeps my makeup on forever! The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging, having two lids is kind of annoying, and the finish of the bottle picks up all the dust and loose powder and stuff kicking around in my makeup bag.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Gadgeteer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This review covers All Nighter, Chill and Dew Me collectively. I was a huge fan since my first trial size of All Nighter and until this very week. All three set makeup beautifully, especially powder foundation, and I take full responsibility for not paying attention to the ingredients before now. I needed something that would hold my makeup in place for long hours and UD provided that in multiple formulas. Unfortunately, my skin can no longer tolerate the alcohol. If you've ever been really dry you've experienced your skin desperately absorbing your foundation in search of moisture and that's what's been happening when I've used UD setting sprays recently. It's not a good look. I didn't notice this before but my skin is drier (age, weather, general non-compliance) and this just isn't for me anymore. I am grateful for the many great makeup days made possible by Urban Decay but I must, with great regret, dispose of this product.

Edit: I can't stress enough how much I relied on the Urban Decay setting sprays. My hairdresser told me the alcohol in aerosols evaporates and therefore shouldn't be drying so I investigated for quite awhile before abandoning it. I tried eliminating my primer, adding oil to my moisturizer, switching foundations, eliminating setting powder and being really stingy with it. It just doesn't work for me (right now) based on my skin's current modus operandi but that doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile. Setting Spray, it's not you. It's me. I'm currently using a DIY of rose water and glycerin and, so far, so good.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by erincollard

No effect at all on my makeup. In anything, I felt my eye shadow was more apt to settle into my creases with this product than without it.

I didn't see notice any difference so just to be fair, I covered the left side of my face and just used it on the right and sure 'nuff, the right side of my face looked no better and maybe even worse than the left side of my face. I wouldn't even use this product if it were free.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by megan_denomme

This product was terrible. Used it once and I will definitely be returning it. I have never used setting sprays before, but I can tell this one is junk. I followed the instructions, did the "X" and "T" thing.
It did make my foundation and powder look less cakey, but 8 hours later my eyeshadow was creased!! My eyeshadow never creases, especially after 8 hours!
I may try a different setting spray, or I might just mist my face with water to get rid of the powdery effect. At least water wont crease my eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by vangalio

By far my favourite make-up setter. I've heard people rave about it but I didnt understand until i tried it. My skin was glowing and it looked very radiant. Very happy with this product and I would definitely bite the cost again for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried a few setting sprays in the past, but I always felt that they really did nothing but briefly wet my face. I've found other ways to make my makeup last without one, and didn't really feel that a setting spray was necessary in my routine. That being said, I saw one of my favourite Youtubers absolutely raving about this product, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I have no idea what it is about this stuff, but it makes my skin look completely radiant. I spritzed a little on after finishing my makeup and rushed out the door to run errands. I was in Shoppers and passed a mirror, and actually did a full-on double take. My skin just looked smooth, even, and glowing. It didn't look like my skin at all. Granted, I've been having good luck with my skin lately, but even so I've never seen it glow quite like it did.

As for longevity, I really didn't see a huge difference. I did notice that my blush held up better than it normally does, but I think the best part of this product is just the finish it gives my foundation. My foundation does stay looking good all day, but I can't completely credit that to this product because I wasn't exactly have problems with my foundation lasting before.

The mist is very, very fine. Unlike other setting sprays I've tried, it doesn't feel overly wet and like you're flat out spraying water on your face. It is pretty darn expensive, and I can definitely see myself having to repurchase this often due to the amount of product I have to use in order to cover my whole face.

I cannot pinpoint why this stuff works, or what it is about it that makes my skin look so fantastic. All I know is that it's the only thing I changed, and whatever magic is contained inside that tube is worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by lauraricci

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff. It keeps all of my makeup in place and my makeup always looks better and more natural after I spray it on. I still have to blot my oil because I have super oily skin but it works well. I don't notice any irritation or breakouts. Love it.