April 18, 2014 | 909 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Gel Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very Pleased...just came home with it a little while ago & put it on my hands
while they were damp & my hands are feeling so much nicer & soft....put on just a little...bought the gel with the pink cap,it smells like Johnson's baby powder which
makes me happy...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by JessieValentine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Same great smell as the original baby oil and same great feel with a little bit more consistency to use as a shaving cream and an after moisturizer. Gel baby oil keeps my legs so silky smooth i can't stop touching them. It's light, smells great, and just a few squirts and you have moisturized sexy legs. Couldn't live without this. Especially during the fall and winter time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Along with Vaseline Cocoa Butter Gel, this is the moisturizer with the mostest. Hydration for days. Affordable. A miracle if you have chronic dry skin like me. Have been using for years and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

Cheap, hydrates dry skin perfectly and leaves skin with a glow. I tried it based on the reviews from MUA posters & as usual they were right! Thanks MUA!

I am not a fan of the packaging. I wish it came in a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by ERROUSE

My skin would be nothing without Baby Oil Gel. I have mild eczema, and it works wonders for my skin. It's gel texture is what's so perfect. It's not like normal Baby Oil which is so slippery. The BOG locks in the moister of your skin keeping it hydrated throughout the day. I absolutely love it. I only use it at night though along with my Nivea Soft, because I'd be super greasy looking in the day time. I do however still use it on specific spots though especially in the winter time. I normally use the lavender one too because of the smell. I love Baby Oil Gel !!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have SUPER dry skin, lotion just doesn't work for me. So I started using body oil on my wet skin after a shower to help with the dryness and razor bumps. I always hated the oil being so messy/sticky so I was thrilled when I saw this oil gel. I didn't mind this the first two times I used it, then I started to notice that my skin felt VERY itchy. I thought it may be my shower gel(since I had just started using a new one of that as well). But when I switched back to my old shower gel it still felt the same. So I've stopped using this, it just irritates my skin too much. Disappointing though as I LOVED that this was so much easier to use. Bummer!:(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this to shave my legs; ,akes the whole process so quick and is better for the job than any shave gel I have ever used. Also leaves my legs so soft and smooth-and in all the time I've used it I hsven't cut myself once.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by bellsoflondon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I use the gel version over liquid or solid petroleum jelly because it's so much easier to work with, and use it for mainly removing (eye) makeup (sometimes full face, but only with sunscreens/ 'tough' foundations) - leaves my eyes feeling nice after removing with a damp, warm cloth. Use it occasionally as a moisturizer but never on the face & if you use a little it isn't greasy at all. I'm acne prone and this has yet to break me out; just make sure that you wash your face well after. Tip: check your dollar store. I get the generic there, which makes it insanely cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was wary of using mineral oil (the primary ingredient), but if you read the labels of many of the highly regarded lotions, they also contain mineral oil. I'm loving this stuff. I sweat a lot, no matter what antiperspirant I use, but I found that rubbing a tiny bit of baby oil gel into my armpits after shaving/before applying antiperspirant soothes my skin and reduces my sweating (I still use the baby oil gel but switched to Crystal natural deodorant and my sweating has stopped). I also rub a tiny bit into my nails, which seems to reduce the splitting, peeling and breakage I have struggled with since my thyroid was removed 10 years ago. And it works wonders to soothe my itchy skin when my eczema flares up, much better than the pricy specialty creams. A definite repurchase for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a nice Winter secret with this product that is keeping my skin soft and protected against the dry heat. When I shower and when it's time to use my shower gel Lush Grass at the moment. I mix the baby oil gel with my shower gel add to my puffy thing and scrub away or I'll use my hands when I want more targeted moisture. This leaves my skin soft and smelling so good. I swear it makes your shower gel scent last longer plus added skin moisture to your gel. So for me this is a win win. The packaging really needs some work though I find it cracks and then it's so hard to get it out without it taking forever and many types of squeeze tactics.;)

In the Winter I find extra moisture essential to my skin because the heat from my hot showers,dry heat in the house.plus outdoors really take a toll on me. I also can't stand dry skin bumps so this is just what I need. I like this because mixed with the shower gel it cuts back on being too oily but you can adjust to your liking which is great.If I need more moisture later I use Moist's Hemp Body Moisturizer which is excellent and affordable as well. Yet, I find J&J's baby products are excellent and I always find myself using one of their products or have one in my bathroom. I recommend this product in whatever way you like to use it because this stuff works and I like products that do what they say which is keeping my skin soft and protected.