July 28, 2014 | 1614 users online

Liquid - Vichy - Aera Teint Pure Fluid Foundation Finish Up to 12 Hour Wear

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by missmelanierose

This foundation glides on nicely and blends beautifully, but it makes my face look powdery! Next time I'll go for a more natural-looking foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Pandora7

This had been one of my favourites for at least 2 years or so. I use it in Opal. I've tried their Normaderm and the Dermablend foundtations and neither were as good for me as this one. It's light, doesn't leave me overly greasy, and doesn't make me look too pink or orange. It looks barely there and quite natural on me. Doesn't cover everything I want to hide, but it does even out my tone and make my melasma less noticeable. And most importantly, it doesn't break me out. I have super finicky pale olive toned skin. I deal with a bit of hormonal acne, but if I have a major full face breakout, I can bet it's because I've used a product my skin doesn't like. I'm like white-green, which makes it tricky to find powders and foundations in pale shades. I'm down to my last 1/4 of a bottle and went to buy a new one today and was told at Shoppers that they've discontinued Opal! Not even one month after learning my beloved Maybelline Dream Matte powder has been discontinued too. Oh what a cruel fate for this super sensitive skinned gal. And so a new hunt for something that looks great and won't mess up my skin begins.

*le sigh*

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Surfaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use it in 23/Ivory having light to medium skin tone and it doesn't look too dark though the color which came from the bottle did. I do highlight certain areas of my face while using this foundation.
I applied it with my fingers, putting several drops on my face and then blend it just the way I'd wash my face, it makes the foundation warm up to create smooth cake free finish and you don't miss any area.
The feel of this foundation is somewhat creamy-moussy, very nice on your hands, it blends very well too and doesn't leave any lines. The finish is natural, shine-free yet slightly dewy, light to medium coverage, it was able to give me nice even skin tone but I might still want to use undereye concealer if I want the face to look really polished.
Though I have to say that I found this foundation is a quest for the one that I'll be using for no makeup makeup, which means I apply foundation ONLY, no shadows, mascara, blush or whatever and this foundation does a great job of creating that nice and natural look that lasts and lets the skin breathe.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkky

I just recently purchased this foundation. I have tried MANY. I wanted a light fluid type of foundation. I have preferred the more watery liquid types as of late. I have a love of Yves Rocher foundation but wanted to try Vichy as I already use and love their skincare line. I am very happy with the results I have with Aera Teint. I bought sand 35. I am NC25. With my skin tone, the Vichy is a better match. It goes on so smooth and light and my skin looks amazing. You do not need a lot. Not all coated and made up but a better natural perfected skin. I still have to test the wear time on this. Like most, I find it depends what activities I do. I have regular skin, not a lot of lines, some pores but this evens it all out. I don't find the price too bad considering I have spent more and have been very disappointed This could be a HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by inoavan86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was recommened to me by the woman at shoppers drugmart. I was excited for it, but after two uses, my oily skin looked even oilier, like a mirror! And it didn't cover my redness very well. The bottle kind of leaks abit too. I am returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like the texture and feeling when it's on my skin, I feel like my skin can breathe, especially because a little goes a long way so I need less. I have combination skin with some redness and pimples, and this covers it wonderfully. I have never had so many compliments on my skin :) I also used it on a friend while on a weekend trip who has oily skin and rosacea and she loved it! No bad reactions and great coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Dendaria

I like it, but its not like healthy mix from bourjois

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by jennifermac11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This winter my skin turned into a crazy mess of dry flaky patches and wearing foundation only accentuated the dry spots. I went to Shopper's Drug Mart (Canada) to see if there was a foundation formulated for dry skin types and this Vichy Aera Teint was recommended to me. They also make this foundation for other skin types. I've been using the same tube for probably 2-3 months and love it. It is the perfect colour for my skin and has a light/mousy feel. It really makes my face look flawless and hydrated. I do have acne around my chin area and if I apply a little more product to the area on top of my concealer it really hides all imperfections.
The only things I would complain about are: 1) I don't know if this foundation really lasts 12 hours. By the end of the day I can really see that it has rubbed off, but I have to say my skin looks relatively good so I think it has helped even my complexion out. 2) For the first hour or so after I apply this foundation I can easily rub some off accidentally if I touch my face- really interesting texture that I can't describe. Not bad, just different.
I'm going out to purchase this foundation today for round 2 :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by linhgaga

It broke me out horribly on the first time I tested it on my face. FYI my skin is not even acne prone or sensitive. So far nothing has broken me out this badly. There must be something in the ingredients that is very harsh. Although this foundation is wonderful (great satin finish, relatively long-lasting - I would say about 7 hrs) I can't tolerate any more breakouts and will have to ditch it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by CarmenGloria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is just great! it looks so natural on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and it works perfectly. it lasts all day long and it makes my skin feels really soft and moisturized. I do think that is a little bit expensive but it is totally worth it. I would definitely buy again.