April 17, 2014 | 1734 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Ombre a paupieres - 72 Violet Absolu

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

This is not something I would want to buy again in the future for 2 reasons:
1 - the colour is too sheer & poorly pigmented
2 - It is a cool-toned purple that looks "dead" on my skin tone. Over time, the purple fades into a dull greyish colour which is very "Tim Burton", miserable-looking & unflattering, e.g. it has a grey hue base

That said, I do find some ONE advantage in this eyeshadow. Purple is something I don't like being heavy-handed with, and so I naturally prefer sheer washes of the colour anyway. The weak pigmentation comes in handy coz it means I never end up applying too much.

Other than that, I don't like this very much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

got this on clearance for 1.99
now i know why it is on clearance, it doesn't show up at all, not even joking! i put it on my eyelid, a slight sheer sheer nothing of a purple showed up and it wipes right off with no effort!
so disappointed! this is the worst eyeshadow i have ever used!
i even tried to put this on over black, and nope, still no purple tint of a color!
going back to the store asap!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product was a little disappointing. The color is pretty and it has a nice shimmer in the pan, but the pigmentation is below average. I have to press rather hard with my finger/brush before any color comes of and the shimmer doesn't show up at all. It looks matte on my eyelid. The texture is also a bit dry-ish, don't like it. I think that it's just this color though, because I have this in another color and that one is much better. The packaging of these shadows is lovely as always. It's cute and comes with an applicator and a mirror (love that). The cute packaging got this a second lippie, but it doesn't make up for the below average product. I will not be repurchasing in this product, in fact I never even use this one.