July 23, 2014 | 1258 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Meteor-Eyes Baked Glitter Eyeshadow Space Cadet

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow!!!!Beautiful dark green.It has some bright green glitter,but it isn't gaudy,just super pretty:)The glitter usually tones down when you put it and makes the shadow shimmer.I also never have fallout with this!I usually put it on wet over a primer,but it show up dry and still be quite pigmented over a primer,but if you want it to be dramatic,def use it wet!It also comes in pretty big size container!!It's also one of the few dark greens I've used that doesn't turn teal after a few hours.Love that.One of my fave eyehsadows!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought Space Cadet, and I have to say I love it! I just got it today and the color is gorgeous and I love sparkles and glitter so this was perfect for me. The packaging is a bit bulky I think, but I can live with that. This only was around six dollars, which is way cheap for a pretty good product. I notice that sometime you have to pack the color on your brush because sometime you just get a light hint of color with tons of glitter, but that doesn't bother me. I think this has really good color pay off and is pretty pigmented for a baked shadow that was only 6 dollars. Love it, and will be buying more.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by GoatGoatEtc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Space Cadet ( The Green One)
***DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAY IS THIS IN LEAGUE WITH A STYLE BLACK MES. You can see and feel the difference of both Hard Candy
MES and MAC MES. Nothing alike~poor girl's MES sure but NOT A DUPE. NEVER A DUPE. The Style Black MES had glitter that was granulated to NO end so much so you'd think MAC had invented micro-nano-minor-glitter! Hard Candy's MES has smaller than usual craft glitter swirled randomly throughout, that's it.

Thank God, these came from Walmart. I'll be able to return this particular one without any guilt.

This is one is a seafoamy pine w/ green glitter; it's just very soft and drab not saturated and deep like the other MES. Also applies pretty weak and patchy when wet. No Go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by slicedbread13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous emerald green with swirls of teal glitter (teal? turquoise?)It looks great on,if you can stand the glitter falling off...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

After trying Outer Space, I had to go back and buy a few more of the Meteor Eyes shadows. Space Cadet is a very pretty dark emerald green with glitter. This is very pretty, but as everyone is saying, it does have to be packed on. I use it over UDPP or a cream shadow (I actually tried it over Hard Candy's teal Hot Smudge cream liner from the Rocket Chick set, which was interesting). I would not imagine NOT using this stuff without some kind of primer or base or some sort. Just a swatch on my hand is kinda blah and doesn't have much pigmentation.
Nevertheless, this is like the poor girl's MAC MES, so you really ought to check these out.

EDIT: You have to try these WET!! After using this over a primer AND wetting the brush before application, I must say that the color is spectacular. It is a very lovely deep shimmering emerald....and the glitter stays on better when applied wet. After trying this wet, I am so impressed I must change my rating from 4 lippies to 5!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

After tryin a few other shades of meteor eyes yesterday I went right back to Walmart to get this color today and am glad I did. THIS COLOR IS JUST AMAZING WHEN APPLIED CORRECTLY, IT DOES NEED TO BE PACKED ON A BIT BUT WOW IS IT GORGEOUS WHEN DONE SO. Worth every bit of effort. If Mac's Style Black collection had added one more shade this would have been exactly what i'd have wanted. I always wished they had done a green shade and now I found it in the meteor eyes line up. Please see my other reviews for Hard Candy meteor eyes if you are looking for the MAC Style Black collection dupes as this line has dupes of all 4!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Spring/Summer 2010 collection. You can use these wet or dry. I had to really pile these on to get a good solid color to show up. Pigmentation was weak and disappointing upon first few swatches. It may help to dip your brush in water before to get a more solid application. I must say Space Cadet is a marvelous deep forest green, or emerald green with a glowing quality. There is a ton of cosmetic-grade craft glitter laced through out these shadows if you cannot handle glitter I would not suggest this product. The color of Space Cadet's glitter is a bright cheery Christmas green. These might be glitter fall out disasters but this shade is very pretty once you pack it on. This one is my FAV, it is so pretty. I packed it on with my brush dipped in water, I found it works much better with water and it is gorgeous.