October 21, 2014 | 1236 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Sorcery

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased this from the CCO a couple years ago and I use it to fill in my brows ( I dye my hair this color) as well as eyeshadow. I love how smooth and satiny it is, no shimmer. Its a great crease color but if you use it for a smokey eye, it looks AMAZING! If repromoted, I will repurchase backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by fairlady01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color! Was hesitant to try it after disliking Sketch. It turns out that the reddish undertones in Sorcery are a bit more muted, so this color flatters my pale, cool skin instead of making me look tired. It comes off as a beautiful deep plum color with brown tones, and has a silky formula. It's much nicer in finish compared to Sketch, with its somewhat gritty formula. It's not the most pigmented shadow in the world, but I like that it can be built it. Instead of using it as a liner shade like I'd planned, I use it in the outer V and crease for a subtle daytime smoky eye. Very flattering on my blue-green eyes. This color makes them glow green, and pairs beautifully with a cool pink blush and lip! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this, being it's one of my favorite eye shadows! Sorcery is a gorgeous, pigmented browned raisin shade with a red/burgundy undertone. It's similar to Folie, but Folie is slightly lighter and appears more purple toned. It's also similar to Sketch or Embark, but both are a little bit darker. Sorcery looks wonderful paired with warm shades.. such as brown, gold, taupe, champagne, etc. It is an awesome shade on my hazel eyes, and makes my eyes appear more green (which is always a good thing in my book). I love applying a wash of beige all over my lid and then smudging Sorcery on my lower lashline and swiping it through my crease (outer V). Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Absolutely an amazing eyeshadow. A cool, dark brown with a purple/red tint. looks awesome in the crease. very much recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mimilerio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorcery is a beautiful eyeshadow color. It is a deep brown with subtle hints of red almost purple. I love MAC's Satin finish which I believe is second to the quality of their Starflash finish shadows. The color is very pigmented which is why this should be applied with a light hand. It is very easy to pick up too much color because of the pigmentation of this eyeshadow. There are many similar colors in the permanent line however they do not astound me as much as much as Sorcery does. I will definitely purchase a backup when this color gets repromoted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Sorcery is a stunning red/brown/deep burgundy color. It creates a very sophisticated look paired with Vanilla, Prepped for Glamour and Kid.
Sorcery is a satin formula, it blends beautifully. This is a timeless color.