July 29, 2014 | 2023 users online

Eyeliner - mark - Keep It Going Eyeliner & Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

I got this in entourage and I must say that I am very satisfied! When applied with an eyeliner brush, it goes on slightly wet and dries completely after a few seconds, lasting all day. It glides on smoothly and honestly is the ideal long-lasting gel eyeliner for me. I prefer this over Maybelline's gel eyeliner. And the silver color that accompanies it is just lovely.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

At first I was impressed by this. Application was easy with a slanted brush for me. It did stay on all day without ending up on my upper lids. I was only able to use it for about a month or so. It dried up on me. Even if I was super carefull not to leave the lid off for too long. Not expensive, but still a bit pricy for a month's use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by LauraCapRN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sticks like glue! I love this. The eyeliner is especially easy to manipulate before it sets if you want a softer line. The color did not crease or smudge. I'm really impressed!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I own entourage and surreal. The black liner in the entourage palette is great. It's very inky with a satin finish. It goes on very smooth. I use a white handle Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush to apply it.
I'm not a huge fan of the silver in the entourage palette. The color is nice but too sheer to be an eyeliner and too chunky to be applied with a brush. However I do use it as a highlighter and a base applied with my finger. I've already hit pan on the silver side because I have to apply it with my finger and use more product.
Both of the colors in the surreal palette are pigmented enough to be an eyeliner. Although I do find myself using two layers of the blue color. They both apply smoothly as well.
All of the liners dry quickly. You have time to apply but you have to work fairly quickly. Once dry, the eyeliner is smudge proof and water proof. You have to use make up remover to get it off at the end of the day. It melts away pretty easily with makeup remover.
I really like the package. It has a nice mirror in the lid and there's an inner lid to keep the product from drying out. Pretty ingenious when you think about how often gel liners/shadows dry out before you can finish them. The packaging is very similar to Smashbox's Duo Gel Liner.
The price isn't bad considering the product and the packaging. MAC fluid line is $5 per gram ($15 for 3 grams) and mark keep it going is $3.85 per gram ($10 for 1.3 grams x 2).
I'll buy again and I think I'll try some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by GeekyMcGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Iconic, which is the green and gold shade. I prime my lids with powder, and this stuff stays on ALL day. I've had it on for over 12 hours and it's only started to migrate up into my crease, and only a little. I drew a thick line with the green, and then did the gold all over my lids. I will definitely be buying a few more of these, they're awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by shnymrsh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in entourage which is matte black and shimmery white. I believe this is a dupe of a Smashbox product. It comes in a little flip top compact with mirror. Inside is another lid that you have to flip open to get to the product. I assume that the double lids are to keep it from drying out quickly. I used the white shadow side over UDPP as a base and it stayed on all day with no creasing. The black liner side went on very smoothly with an Ulta bent eyeliner brush and also stayed on all day. It was, however, easy to remove using eye makeup remover, unlike Wet 'N' Wild's gel eyeliner that I have a hard time removing. That's why I like this stuff better than WNW. it also dries quicker so there is less smudging and somehow it seems to go on smoother.