October 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Eye Primer - mark - Please Hold Eye Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to sell mark. products, so I got this to try when i noticed eye primers flooding the market.. had not yet tried the UDPP, and when i used this, first off, i dont like long term use products that u have to dip your fingers in, its unhygeinic. So that being said, this one worked so so... it wasnt fantastic by any means. Then I got the UD one, and that blew this out the water!! it came in a squeeze tube (trial size i recieved) so i got the industrial size as I really liked that type of pkg for this. so does it compare? no it does not

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know what this is, but its not a primer. It doesn't hold anything. It goes on slick and greasy, and stays that way. I can already see it creasing before I'm done putting my eye makeup on. I like the packaging but the product just doesn't work.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this. The packaging is good and it is easy to apply. Too easy, it's a little oily and doesn't hold nearly as well as UDPP. It might be better than not using a primer, but not by much, especially in the corners. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This does keep my eyeshadow in place but there are better eye shadow primers out there.I just use the case as my mirror since its only useful for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this for over a year now as a concealer and it covers better than any other concealer I have ever used.I have never used it as an eye primer so I don't know if it works well for that.But, as a concealer it works amazingly! The best!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by vampyvicki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this primer everyday. It works quite well though it doesn't stop shadows from creasing after a few hours, it does make eye shadows last longer. The pan measures approx. 36mm and there is a fair product in it. You only need a tiny bit to do the job so this will last a very long time. I also love that there is a mirror included. The mark. description says that this product can also be used as a concealer but I personally think it's way too sheer for that. It's good as an eye primer but I wouldn't try it as anything else. I would probably repurchase as the thin compact is a lot more convenient than those other primers that come in a tube. All in all, it's a good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This primer did nothing to keep my eyeshadows in place. I do like the packaging and it went on nicely. The eyeshadows looked nice with the primer and were easy to blend but the staying power of this primer is horrible. My eyeshadow was creased in about an hour of applying it. My e.l.f. eyelid primer is much better and it was only a $1. I definitly won't be wasting my money on this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by kdbcooper

This eye primer reminds me of the MAC prep & prime. That being said, you must use a very small amount, sheerly. You do not want it to look like concealor on the eyes, or it will crease. Apply with a brush for best results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by ALAuchter

I've used several eye primers -- from Stila to E.L.F. and really love this product! It's easy to use, not sticky or pasty, and goes on with the perfect "nude" shade to build your shadow and liners on without changing the color of your other eye makeup. It does help my eye makeup to stay -- which is a plus because I have oily skin and live in a humid climate. I don't particularly like digging into the pot to use it, but because I love the actual product so much, it's worth it to me to keep a tissue nearby. I've bought this about 4 times now and plan to keep buying it. In fact, sometimes when I'm in a rush, it's the only thing I put on my eyes (in addition to mascara, of course). I highly recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by CocoChaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this did NOT help with creasing at all!! i have oily skin so i course i have oily lids and i crease about an hour after application and my eye shadow faded in color and it just didnt look pretty at all! i use to be a mark rep and i know im probably not suppose to say this but it sucked really bad! dont waste your money on this if you have oily lids maybe it would be different on another skin type but either way it sucked! ive used this as and eye concealer as well and that sucked as well! i would never tell my customers to buy this! ELF mineral eye shadow primer worked better than this and was only 3$