LaCoupe Volume Hair Plumper thickening cream

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA ((WATER) EAU), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, SODIUM PCA, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, AMODIMETHICONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECETH-12, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DIMETHICONE, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, GERANOIL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE.

on 1/23/2011 6:12:00 PM

Got this on sale for under 3 dollars. I put it on my dump hair after washing it and I did not use any other styling product because I wanted to see what it does . Normally I would put so much more stuff in my hair as it is quite thin.It worked much better than the John Frieda collection products not to mention that I paid less for it. I will definitely repurchase .

on 5/13/2010 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this stuff!!! Have been using it everyday since I found it at Harmon Discount Drugs at $5.99 for 5 fl. oz. It smells wonderful- like synthetic melon- IMO, and it only takes a pea-sized amount for this product to work its magic on my baby-fine, pixie-cut hair. I use it after towel drying, let it take hold, then blowdry. Sometimes I use it after towel drying, but I add a little hair gel after this cream sets just for extra hold. I have been having great results with this cream, and have given up on the more pricey and less effective Living Proof Full Thickening Cream. I also bid farewell to that other overpriced product, HerCut- the Pixie Catalyst. All this LaCoupe Volume hair plumper thickening cream proves to me is that something definitely doesn't have to put you in the poor house to make you look rich. This product does it for me- makes me look good without breaking the bank. I'm gonna stick with this as long as it's available, and I'm gonna cross my fingers that this STAYS AVAILABLE for a long time! (Every time I find a great hair product... it seems to become extinct the next time I try to find it.) :oP

Popular Styling Products