October 25, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Tahiti Nourishing Body Cream

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is truly a body cream and not a lotion. If you crossed the ordinary fluid lotions with a body butter you would get something similar to this, neither one thing nor the other. When pumped out of the bottle, it is a rather greasy affair that smells exactly like a vanilla pod cut open. It is not a sweet vanilla at all, but the real, almost bitter/coffee bean scent of a vanilla pod, and it is a STRONG scent that lingers and lingers and lingers which is the only reason I will not repurchase this particular scent. I'm curious about the other scents, though. The cream spreads very easily on dry skin, sort of melting as it comes into contact with your skin into a very light oil like consistency that within a few massaging strokes has almost completely soaked into your skin leaving it soft and moisturised but not at all sticky or oily feeling. Even now, half a day later, my skin still feels hydrated and soft to the touch. A bit pricey here in Sweden, at almost 200 SEK but I think worth it considering it is all natural, and it works as I want a body moisturiser to work truly and deeply moisturising my skin before bed.