July 29, 2014 | 2047 users online

Toners - Dermaglow Radiance Glycolic 10% Gentle Peel Solution

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by hambo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Skin does appear smoother and a little more radiant than usual.

Cons: Pretty expensive at regular price (but I purchased it on sale for half off). Hasn't faded the two brown sun spots I have on my temple and cheek. Stings/burns like crazy on any broken skin, even dry patches. It makes your skin extra sensitive to sun, so much so that I had to start sleeping with a towel over my face to avoid the morning sunlight that comes into my bedroom. Leaves a sticky feeling film on the skin.

But the biggest negative about this product for me was that it caused breakouts - the painful, deep, under the skin kind that take forever to come to a head and leave a big scar when they finally do. I'm normally blemish free but using this resulted in my consistently getting cystic pimples, even on the side of my nose where I've never had a zit before, ever. So I can't continue to use this. Too bad because I did like the extra glow and more even skin texture, but it's just not worth the blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Urbanlollygagger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh. My. God!
This is the best product I have ever tried and I bought it on a whim. I've been using for 4 weeks and my skin has never been clearer! I have combination skin with lots of blackheads on nose. My blackheads have actually decreased and my overall appearance is healthy with a nice glow. And I've tried pretty well every thing. Dermabraision, high end creams from dermatologists and aestheticians. This is fantastic! Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan of glycolic products, they are great for resurfacing the skin & I really like that this one came as a toner since i have other creams that i prefer to use for day/night. This has helped stop and prevent breakouts (due to the exfoliating nature of the product) and i use it everyday without having irritation. It has helped fade old pimple scars and is evening out my skintone and making me look quite radiant. It is expensive but not considering that it is medical spa quality and has great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by kyl101

Highly recommended! HG product!This stuff is amazinG!It made my skin clear. I have no whiteheads and dry flakes anymore:-)This is more gentle than the neostrata one. (I have dehydrated and sensitive skin) I will definitely repurchase again and again! I recommended it to my friend and he loved it as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

I hate to be the dissenter here! I usually use Reversa solution, but wanted to try something new and the reviews were excellent. Unfortunately, I didn't check the ingredients and it is NOT oil-free. Although my skin wasn't irritated by the glycolic acid, I started developing cysts and breakouts. Since it's the only change in routine lately and it went away after stopping, I concluded it was the culprit. Yes, citrus oils can be used to treat acne, but they consistently break my skin out. If you're acne-prone, I highly recommend Reversa's version. It's cheaper, plus oil-free and great for sensitive skin. I won't stray next time! UPDATE: Yes, this is definitely the culprit! I even have a small cyst on my neck where I used it. I stopped using it and my bad breakout cleared immediately. It boggles my mind they'd use oils in a glycolic peel intended to clarify skin. If you're not acne-prone, the reviews indicate amazing success. If you are, however, stay away!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Iralene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used Neostrata glycoic peel which I am happy with - but comparing to it, Dermaglow peel is much more gentle, does not dry out, and even no stinging to my very sensitive skin! :-D Can be used as a toner, leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturised... what a find, a treasure for a skin! For such results 50 $ is a fare price, plus I am stocking up today while it is 20% off... for 40 - not bad at all, comparing to Neostrata 75$ (which is also worth paying!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by AvaRyce

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Solid gold!

I joined just to leave a review! I read the reviews when I first bought the toner 3 months ago, I have used B. Kamins Lactic and Glycolic acid and have been a junkie for a few years so I wasn't expecting to be blown away by some drug store brand I'd never heard of and a toner? I figured it would boost the b kamins acids. fast-f*^%ing-forward: b kamins who?!!!

So, like everyone has said buy it with the lotion. Use on moist face to avoid it being sticky and apply smoothly like in a thin layer. I have dry skin so it just sinks in. After I use the smallest amount of the lotion (reuse the same cotton pad) and them melt away into a puddle... I just love it.

Friends, use it after your clairisonic and then put a lamp shade on your head, your skin will be so bright, smooth and glowing. Sometimes I feel my vanity has tripled. I wonder what changed and I remember it's my skincare routine. I smile way more!

A note about ppl claiming it's expensive *deep breath* think how much junk we buy! Stuff that doesn't work (like AT ALL) I'd give up all other toners and face treatments to buy this. I wouldn't even pause to think about it! I understand price relative but I know ppl spend more on multiple products you only THINK is cheaper but is really just cheap in quality.

Buy this with confidence, maximize every drop I've had it for 3 months and it's not half way yet. Wash face thoroughly to get the most out of it and really the most out of the transformation. Hope it makes you as happy as it did me!

Muah

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by clarinsgirl88

This product has changed my life!! I swear by it and Use it every single night. Its best used with the moisturizer. I noticed a difference in just one night my skin looked much clearer and smoother. It only continues to improve and it looks as if one day i might have the clear skin i desire. I even stopped using my bioderma sebium ai moisturizer at night for my acne. Dermaglows glycolic peel has helped combat my mild acne kept my skin smooth and radiant. It does tingle slightly upon application but its well worth it in the end. I dont like the feel on my skin as it can feel sticky and greasy which is why i only use it at night. However in the morning the feel of my skin is totally worth it. I dont mind the price because this product works and it really lasts a very long time. I couldnt live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mattyboy30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WHY IS THERE ONLY A FEW REVIEWS FOR THIS PRODUCT? IT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! I have been using this for 4 days and have witnessed truly remarkable results. I have some old acne marks that I wanted to fade with a peel, I was recommended this product by the specialist at Shopper's Drug-Mart! She couldn't have been more accurate. I am a 27 year old guy and I wanted my skin to look it's best, this product will do that for you! I used to put cover-up on my spots, I have a few on my cheeks from previous break-outs. They have already faded after a few days, in a few months I may not need any make-up at all! I am very excited about this!!! My skin is fairly clear, not bad by any means! But I am very particular and I wanted my skin to be perfect! I am so glad I found this!!!! Not only is it fading my imperfections, it also seems to control black-heads on my nose and the occasional small pimples I get on my forehead! My skin also looks brighter and more evenly toned! Seriously! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THIS PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by mariyelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this product to be an excellent toner; flaky skin was smoothed; oily, acne prone skin was cleansed, and my overall complexion was luminous. While on the pricey side, I strongly recommend this product to those who want clear bright skin ( yet can tolerate a slight tingle)