October 23, 2014 | 1065 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Kohl Expert

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by baileymac

This is the only eyeliner I have been using for the past 5 years. I use the 03 Brun Perfect shade and love it. No complaints, goes and smooth and lasts. Looks great!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This liner didn't tug at all for me, like it did for other reviewers. It went on quite smoothly, especially for a pencil. I don't generally like pencil liners, and that's probably the real reason why I won't buy this product again. Overall, like others have said, it did its job. And because it didn't feel stabby or have the consistency of a wax crayon, I have to give it a thumbs up for a regular pencil.

It does smudge a little, but since I like a smokey eye, I see that as a good thing. On the other hand, I hate the fact that you have to keep sharpening pencil liners, and you do have to sharpen this one maybe once every three uses. But wow, does it ever last! I was using a real nub of a pencil with this product for about two months! The thing just kept sticking around! And I'm frugal, so if a product works, I don't go out and buy a replacement, even if I don't LOVE it. So yeah, I was using this liner for quite some time.

If you lose the flimsy plastic cap, which is easy to do, the liner will run around in your makeup bag when you aren't looking and leave dark smudges all over all your other products. Hence my "2" for packaging.

In conclusion, I don't usually like the Sephora brand and I don't usually like pencil liners (the reason I purchased this liner was because I had borrowed a friend's beforehand and decided it was more than decent), so I was pleasantly surprised with this product when it actually didn't pain me to use it. Probably won't buy it again, though, like I said.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Zuuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Well, I haven't tried this product anywhere but on my waterline (I have this in Blanc Pro) and I like it. It's not a magical or miraculous eye pencil, it just does its work.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by BRABKIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I agree totally with GreenT. I tried this in the color 03 Brun perfect , and while the color wasn't horrible the tugging was! If you want a nice everyday liner, Prestige brand pencil eyeliners come in a huge variety of great colors, go on without tugging and can be smudged for a Kohl look at a fraction of the cost of this very inferior product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by GreenT

This is the worst eye pencil I've ever tried. It's hard as a rock and tugs like crazy. I can't get anything close to a straight line with it. I tried to use this in the water line (it's not meant for that but I thought I'd try and find some use for it) but it flakes off before long.

Needless to say, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

This goes on really easily and has a creamy consistency but it does smudge quite a bit for me.