October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Polishes - Avon - Nailwear Pro in Perfectly Flesh

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This is the perfect "mannequin hands" polish on my super fair yet warm toned skin. A creamy pinky beige with a touch of mauve. Very neutral - I would say this is Loreals fairest nude in a nail enamel. Only wish it was a tad more beige but a fabulous polish for a great price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

My second polish from this line (love the 'Warm Black'). Same pretty high-shine finish and great value (12ml for 6 when full price, but it's often on offer - I paid 4). Two coats gives full and glossy coverage. The colour of this one just doesn't suit me. I wanted a nude for workwear, and anticipated a pinky-peach, but this was quite a browny-peach. My skin is coolish in tone and I just can't wear browns. Maybe on warmer skins this would be a decent choice for understated work nails - hence my on-the-fence 3 lippies rating. (Oh, and it chipped in a couple of places within a day - but I'll put that down to my sloppy, rushed application. I slapped it on virtually as I was heading out the door - no base or topcoat.) Still want to try some other shades from the range though.
EDIT: I've just noticed that my 'Warm Black' is labelled just 'Nailwear', as opposed to 'Nailwear Pro' - so, different formulas, presumably. I prefer the older 'Nailwear' version.