September 30, 2014 | 2077 users online

Toners - Arcona - Raspberry Clarifying Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Kpkelly04

I love these pad! Firstly, they smell amazing. Secondly, they do not strip my skin. I love the way they feel. I was using clinique acne solutions toner and was SO DRY after. This feels like it tones and moisturizes at the same time, while evening, calming, and clearing my skin. Fabulous. I am cutting the pads in half to make the product last longer. It's more than enough for my entire face and it makes me feel a little less horrible for spending the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Would rather use raspberry or tee trea bar alone. These are only good if your face is ready completely clear because it can make acne/dry spots worse.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loved the smell of these and the fact that they are more "natural" but they didn't work for me. They dried my skin out, it probably was the alcohol or tea tree oil. I will use the rest of them on the back of my legs and see if they help my KP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love these. They do not leave my face feeling tight like the Stridex pads do. They do not leave my face feeling sticky like the Peter Thomas Roth pads do. With the ARCONA Raspberry Clarifying Pads my face just feels perfectly balanced and happy. I use every morning and today just repurchased. Since I've bought these TWICE now, I thought it was high time I reviewed them. I could not be more pleased with these... oh wait sure I could... if they lowered the price ;)

They make my combo-oily skin super happy. I recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really loved and wanted these pads to work out for me as Arcona products are just amazing quality and so healthy for skin. I have really clog/breakout prone skin so along with now using the Raspberry Bar (not as deep cleaning/enough to keep my skin clear on it's own as I imagined but amazing still as never dries me out), was using the pads day and night following. Even with the natural alcohol contained in this product (not nearly as much as Im sure in cheap drugstore products) I was slight nervous as my skin hates alcohol even being oily prone as I was sadly right as made me skin blotchy/somewhat irritated after using them for a week. As this is my only treatment product in my new routine they just werent cutting it so i exchanged them for the Tabula Rasa pads which don't have alcohol and hopefully will keep me clear. I won't knock these Raspberry Pads as they smell amazing and for anyone whose not sensitive to alcohol don't hesitate to try them!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unfortuately these are not for my dry skin.
I thought they would work well, containing only 1% salycylic acid but there is also witch hazel and tea tree oil and I think that's what made these too drying for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by terbear12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going to give these a 5 star review for right now as I just started using them. So far so good though! Smaller pores and has some natural acids in it! We will see!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

UPDATE (1/22/13) I am SO done w/ ARCONA. They're systematically reformulating (and ruining) some great original products. Buyer Beware! I am downgrading and no, I would not "buy this product again." UPDATE (08/03/12): Why did I ever stop using these? They're just so effective for completely clearing pores, including blackheads. All you're left with is skin that looks like clear, polished marble. Love them!

UPDATE (12/18/10): Just an update to say how I use these nowadays. I use stainless steel scissors ($4 in WalMart's craft aisle) that I purchased just for these. I usually cut about a week's worth at a time and pile right back into the jar to keep them wet. I still use 1/2 at night but now I area treat in the AM using 1/4 pad. Using them this way, a jar will last over 2 mos. I still adore these things. ;)

UPDATE (10/12/10): Love these things. I stocked up during skinstore.com's last 20% off code. Don't use them unless you want marble smooth skin with invisible pores. DD who is a skin care minimalist has now also included these in her routine....they are that good. She won't bother with anything unless it's life-changing, lol.

Original review: 5-star product on beauty.com (19 reviews) which says alot. I had some leftover drugstore.com dollars which help to justify putting this in my cart, lol. As with the reviewers for the Arcona Triad pads, I cut these in half....even thirds would work. I'm using one at night after cleansing but before any treatments. LOVE these so far. My freakishly sensitive skin seems to be quite happy. See ingredients listed above under ingredient category. continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No