October 21, 2014 | 1302 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color - Club Havana

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Club Havana is a bright orange on my NW20 skin tone. A great color for warm weather, more for the toes than the fingers IMO.

As with all of the WnW Meglast polishes, this one comes with an extra wide brush which is really user friendly for beginners.

EDIT: after two weeks of opening the bottle the consistency of this NP became really thick, applied streaky. Will not be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this polish is so great. i love my wet n wild. they have so many colors to choose from. i have nothing bad to say

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is soo pretty! It's the most wearable orange I have. It's truly perfect for summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a hot, vivid crème orange. Not unique but great for summer. The formula is smooth and I only need one coat. I also like the wide brush, plus it's only $1.99. I got this in a special basket though: 8 polishes plus files, etc for only $9.99 at CVS. Great deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I already have expressed my love for WnW nail polishes, they are reallllyyy good.

I absolutely love the Megalast line, its really pigmented and comes in a variety of shades.

I think Club Havana is absolutely gorgeous, It's a rich golden toned orange that looks great with my tanned skin.

Its so eye catching but not tacky at all..most orange colors are super tacky and cheap looking. this is the color orangey color at sunset on a beach. See AMAZING

Pros
- Pigmented
- Warm
- Doesn't chip
- Cheap
- Amazing brush

Cons
- Smells funky but all nail polishes do
- Have to apply a few coats with THIS particular color

Tips:
I recommend using a really good base coat!
I think that's all you really need with these. Skip the top coat these nail colors are shinny and non-crackling

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

The color is flattering on tanned or dark skin, it looks coral/orange. When I first used this product I was not impressed with the formula or staying power. However, I have I have since started using it with a base coat and top clear coat and it lasted 5 days with barely a chip. I'm happy about that and have already repurchased other colors from this megalast nail color line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by hodginsp

Club Havana is a gorgeous orange cream, great for the spring/summer. The color is great, you only need 2 coats for full opacity. Streaking isn't a problem. I don't know the lasting power of this yet -- I'll post updates!
I gave this a 4/5, minus one because of the brush. Application is a bit difficult if you're not used to the "mani-curve brush" but it's not that much of a problem once you get used to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love wnw (Wet n Wild) products especially, nail colors, lipsticks, eyeliners and bronzers. This megalast line is fantastic. A very pigmented and long lasting color: All I want from a nail color.

Club Havana is a nice light orange color which is ideal for summer.

I strongly recommend this line of nail lacquers. I will sure buy another colors :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LLark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color, perfect orangy coral. It reminds me of the Tutti Frutti Revlon Lipbutter. I have several of the Megalast line and this is my least favorite in terms of formula and application. It's a bit streaky and not as opaque as the other creams in the collection. I honestly had to use 3 coats to get a good solid color with no streaks or see through. These formulas at 3 coats are really quite thick, I don't mind it really but it's something to keep in mind. Overall for 2 bucks and how cool of a color it is, I would recommend and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have only used this on my toes so far but I LOVE this color. I am so into oranges, peaches & corals so this is right up my alley, it so pretty :-)