July 29, 2014 | 2167 users online

Blush - NYC - Cheek Glow

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Ashes83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this blush because it was suuuuuper cheap- less than 3 bucks. I got what I paid for. I took it home and tried it on my right cheek. It took A LOT of swipes to notice any pigment, but I'm an eternal optimist, so I figured it may be because of my darker skin tone. Anyhoo, I left it on to see how it would react after a bit with my natural facial oils. Long story short, after about 20 minutes, my right cheek was swollen and my eyeball was on FIRE! So, not a winner for me. Epic Fail. Ah well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Lelik99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this blush! It adds a nice rosy glow to my pale skin. Yes, it is not very pigmented , but for those who want to look natural, it's perfect! The blush is very subtle, it just makes me look more..alive and healthy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by maymakeup24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this blush in the shade Riverside Rose and it works beautifully for my very fair skin!!! Love the shade of this blush and works perfectly together with my contour shade. Love the matte finish and neutral tone this gives to your cheeks. Throughout the day it gives your face a gorgeous glowy sculpted look! I use it everyday. The only downfall is the packaging because it is plastic and quite hard to open and close. Other than that a great and very inexpensive product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uh why the hate? I love NYC products, (Well most) and these are VERY blendable, Who doesn't want sheer color with awesome blend ability? i Reccomend this totally

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

The only reason I bought these is because their DIRT CHEAP!! NO PIGMENT WHAT SO EVER. Save you time and money ladys.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

I bought the 655 Central Park Pink blush and all I have to say is it's not really a blush. It looks more like a pressed powder than it does of a blush. I rarely ever use it and it doesn't really smell good. The colors not great and the packaging is plastic... Which is crap. Although the price is amazing I would not buy again. Overall 2/5

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by heyitsmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought 2 of these blushes when I was first experimenting with makeup. Bad choice.

Sutton Place Peach: I actually used this for quite a while. I used up about half the product. It gave me a pretty and natural color but it wasn't very noticeable, which is good. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it was causing me to get weird bumps and rashes on my face!

Park Avenue Plum: Isn't pigmented, doesn't show up on your face no matter how hard you try. And I'm really fair!

These aren't very pigmented and the quality is crap. I threw these out in the end.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Sydremer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worst blush I've ever used. Don't waste your money. No color pigments whatsoever. Try wet n wild instead it's a favorite

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by klganno7

I'm really pale, I got the color Riverside Rose and it gives you a natural look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The pigmentation in this blush is terrible! I usually give a product a few chances, but this one wasn't working at all. It looks promising in the pan with a cute NYC imprint and rather sturdy packaging, but don't let that fool you. When swatched on my hand, it's flaky, and I barely see anything. On my cheeks, it's even worse. I used to use it on the sides of my face as a contour, but I had to build and build, and it just wasn't worth it. Not to mention the cheap, scratchy brush that comes with it. It's cheap, but still, don't waste your money on this.