April 20, 2014 | 1656 users online

Blush - NYC - Cheek Glow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by maymakeup24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this blush in the shade Riverside Rose and it works beautifully for my very fair skin!!! Love the shade of this blush and works perfectly together with my contour shade. Love the matte finish and neutral tone this gives to your cheeks. Throughout the day it gives your face a gorgeous glowy sculpted look! I use it everyday. The only downfall is the packaging because it is plastic and quite hard to open and close. Other than that a great and very inexpensive product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uh why the hate? I love NYC products, (Well most) and these are VERY blendable, Who doesn't want sheer color with awesome blend ability? i Reccomend this totally

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

The only reason I bought these is because their DIRT CHEAP!! NO PIGMENT WHAT SO EVER. Save you time and money ladys.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

I bought the 655 Central Park Pink blush and all I have to say is it's not really a blush. It looks more like a pressed powder than it does of a blush. I rarely ever use it and it doesn't really smell good. The colors not great and the packaging is plastic... Which is crap. Although the price is amazing I would not buy again. Overall 2/5

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by heyitsmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought 2 of these blushes when I was first experimenting with makeup. Bad choice.

Sutton Place Peach: I actually used this for quite a while. I used up about half the product. It gave me a pretty and natural color but it wasn't very noticeable, which is good. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it was causing me to get weird bumps and rashes on my face!

Park Avenue Plum: Isn't pigmented, doesn't show up on your face no matter how hard you try. And I'm really fair!

These aren't very pigmented and the quality is crap. I threw these out in the end.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Sydremer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worst blush I've ever used. Don't waste your money. No color pigments whatsoever. Try wet n wild instead it's a favorite

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by klganno7

I'm really pale, I got the color Riverside Rose and it gives you a natural look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The pigmentation in this blush is terrible! I usually give a product a few chances, but this one wasn't working at all. It looks promising in the pan with a cute NYC imprint and rather sturdy packaging, but don't let that fool you. When swatched on my hand, it's flaky, and I barely see anything. On my cheeks, it's even worse. I used to use it on the sides of my face as a contour, but I had to build and build, and it just wasn't worth it. Not to mention the cheap, scratchy brush that comes with it. It's cheap, but still, don't waste your money on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Megsy509

I went to my pharmacy to get my pictures printed, and I stumbled upon this blush and a few others from the same brand. There was a nice pinky mauve color that reminded me of my beloved nars orgasm blush. I bought it as well as another plum color. I was almost out of my nars blush and I was hoping this might be a cheaper dupe. A little far fetched, I know, but I decided it was worth a try. I tried putting it on when I got home, and it didn't even appear on my cheeks! I didn't know what to think, so I tried a swatch on my hand. Still it didn't show up, not even at all! I ended up rubbing my finger back and forth until I almost hit pan but it did not show up even a little bit. I hoped the plum color would show up a little bit better but I got the same results. I would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i got this in Riverside Rose and it's a nice, matte, natural, winter blush. i love that you get a ton of product but like everyone else, i'm not a fan of pigmentation or lack of in this blush. it's better than the Maybelline powder blushes which i've also used and were absolutely terrible but like those Maybelline blushes, the NYC ones are also buildable and it's a great colour if you can get it to work, but for me, it's just too much effort for such a disappointing lasting power and i have so many blushes, i would not recommend this :( if you want NYC blushes, try their blushable cream sticks!