December 22, 2014 | 1487 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Satin Eye Shadow Single in Nude Slip

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by sapphirus66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect everyday eyeshadow for someone with my coloring. The rosy taupe shimmer makes my blue eyes pop! I was running out thank goodness i just picked up four more on Amazon cheap. I had not been able to find a substiture yet. Would highly recommend if you are fair, not sure it would do much on darker skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this color in the local drugstore and absolutely loved it. Purchased it immediately. Alas, when I apply it all over my eyes it just makes my eyes look wierd. I have medium brown skin and this color completely washes me off. I now use it as a highlighter for my cheeks and browbone. Works perfectly well as a highlighter so I will purchase it again if I ever run out, which is most likely never!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Lawonicka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

$0.99 at Grocery Outlet, $1.99 at Big Lots! I'm an eye makeup noob. I stay away from shadow because I have large, thick eyelids and protruding eyes. I'm just scared of color overwhelming the rest of my face. All the makeup tips I've read about for my eye shape say to use a dark color on the center of the lid to cause a receding effect. I'm applying that technique incorrectly, then! I end up looking exactly as what i am: someone who can't apply eye shadow. When I apply a deeper shade mid-lid, I look like I have upside down bags over my eyes.

This is a light, peachy, shimmery color that is (what I'm guessing) is the opposite of what is suggested for my eye shape. I feel pretty wearing it, though! Without the warm shimmer it would be boring, yet it isn't so reflective that I feel like a goldfish.

I think that a lot of brands have a similar color, or even a blush that could dupe.

Feels good to apply, very little dust is created in the pan. Basic staple for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by TrainedDreamer

Damn, it's a shame that by the time I found this it was already discontinued. :( I searched through a few Big Lot stores though & luckily was able to find 2 left for dirt cheap...score!

This shade is beautiful. I usually don't bother with nude shadows as they make my green eyes look muddy. This however, makes the green pop. I guess Nude Slip is best described as a nuetral golden nude, very similar to MAC's All That Glitter eyeshadow (I'd even consider it a dupe).

Moving on...the texture is to die for! It's even more buttery than Wet n Wild shadows, & easy to blend! The pigmentation is great too. Revlon eyeshadows seem to be a hit-or-miss sort of deal. Nude Slip is definitely one of the better ones.

I'd repurchase in a heart beat! It's sad Revlon DCed this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by summerlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love it. Perfect natural shade. Just perfect! Smooth, pigmented, stay put all day, perfect. Defenitely re-buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is a champagne taupe shade in a satin finish. The texture is soft, smooth, glides on and blends effortlessly. Staying power is good with minimal creasing over a primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is nothing else I can add to the glowing reviews by the other reviewers other than to say this is the perfect neutral eye shadow for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up on clearance at CVS recently. I love it! Its a beautiful rose goldish shimmer that looks lovely as an all over wash on the lid. I use this for days when I'm in a hurry and it does a great job. Its nicely pigmented, I don't have any fallout problems, and it applies smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this for a little over a buck at the ongoing CVS clearance and am pretty happy with it. The color is really flattering, and has an undertone like rose gold jewelry and yet doesn't make me look like I've just had a cry. The texture is more shimmer than glitter and doesn't have the same quality as the MAC velux pearl finish - which is good because I find the reflects in that finish to be harsh. This is more like a BB shimmerwash. The texture and pigmentation are good -but not spectacular. The color is just such a hit for me. I can sweep this on my lid for an easy look that doesn't look unfinished, or I can add a deeper matte color to the crease for a little more polish and drama. This may not be HG, but it might be close.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by 1993

I got this for 2 bucks at Big Lots. It is the Platinum Glimmer in the single satin eye shadow. It looked so pretty in the container, I thought it would be a light gray, but when I put it on, it is more of a dark gray almost blue looking on my lid, I didn't like the color of this on me, but I did like the pigmentation and the feel of it, it may be ok in another color, but this one was not working for me.