August 2, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco - Gardenia

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Yvie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty and romantic pink. The formula is creamy, long lasting and not at all drying. This color is suitable for any occasion. This is one of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Frosty pink lipstick - lovely but not my favorite. Rouge Coco No 5 Mademoiselle is my go to HG lip color. I am not sure the 'frosted' look is me plus if you have extra pigmentation on your lips - the colour is not quite as pink on the lips as in the tube.
Of course I bought this for the name as well ( silly ) ... * sigh* ...gardenia !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by catherinesophia

Perfect bright nude pink color. This color is perfect for bringing out the pink healthy shades in my complexion. I have very dark curly brown hair and very fair skin. My eyes are hazel, and most light lipstick colors look ridiculous with my coloring. I have been on the hunt for a bright yet natural shade that I could wear without lip liner. This shade is very feminine and pretty, and I think it really brightens cool undertoned skin.

I bought Mademoiselle (at the suggestions of a makeup artist at Nordstrom), and this shade had way too much gray in it. It made my skin look very drab and dead. Gardenia brings out the healthy tones in my skin; I just love this color :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an unusual colour. Not that dupeable these days, though it probably was during the 80's as there is a definate throwback tinge to this peachy-pinky colour. I was worried that it was too mature for me - my Mom would go gaga over this colour - but now Summer is almost here and I feel like I'm finally starting to appreciate it. It looked old-fashioned during the winter, but seems to be coming alive now that the sun is shining. It's brighter than my usual MLBB and lift up my face, but still pretty and subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Gitte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try the Rouge Coco lipsticks, and a very helpful salesperson at Macy's suggested this color. I LOVE the color, it is perfect for me (light skin, rosacea pinkness)! It also stays on nicely, and feels nice on my lips. This is a keeper as far as I'm concerned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was lucky enough to have purchased this colour when it was released but then dumb enough not to even use it -- that happens when you have 100+ lipsticks.. argh. Well not to bore anyone, this is a gorgeous shade of pinky golden goodeness which would probably look great on anyone.. it does on me.

it's Chanel, so the quality is up there and reflects on the price... but worth it.

love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

I am glad I had the great fortune to have had one of these lipsticks cross my path (Neiman Marcus Exclusive). Gardenia is a warm pinky nude shade with a gold frosty sheen. It's much more pink and less warm than Ruban Rose, and it's definately more pink and darker than Perle. It's a very special shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by 3timesalady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Exclusive to Neiman-Marcus, this lovely shade of pink with an understated frost is gorgeous. I now wish I had sprung for two of these gems. Ah well. If it comes your way, snap it up. This is the pi'ece de resistance of the entire group.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by skimcap

I love this shade and as many other reviews for this range have said, its moisturising, subtle, basically amazing so I will just address the colour. Its a coral/pinky nude with a subtle hint of frost. I wear this without any liner and while I steer clear of frosted lipsticks this one is great because it merely glistens not the 80s look that I was afraid of.