Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner - Khaki

3.0

on 11/20/2012 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I use the ultra luxury eyeliner in black and it goes on sooooooo smooth it's a seriously amazing eyeliner and lasts quite long. So I thought maybe this would be the same...but no. I tried applying to my waterline and that was a total flop. I would only recommend this color to lighter skin tones. Thinking it would compliment my olive skin tone, it ended up being a different color than the website showed and just looked sparkly and weird.

on 8/7/2010 3:22:00 AM

O.K. I just read some of the reviews for these pencils in all colours and I don't get them. I mean, these eye liners do not last!

I LOVE the colour of this khaki eyeliner and I really wish it had some staying power, but it smears off really quickly. It does glide on smoothly and easily though...so it's too bad this eyeliner doesn't perform better.

I will not repurchase.

on 5/11/2010 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a beautiful liner for olive hazel eyes. If I ever run out I will definitely repurchase. It applies smoothly and has good color. It's soft enough to apply on the inner rim, however it doesn't last that way. I love this liner; it's a staple for me.