Wet 'n' Wild Gourmet Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/10/2005 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I remember I bought this a while ago.. I can't remember what the name of the flavor was but it was greenish blue and minty. It had a really nice texture in the the little pot, kind of squishy. Yeh.

on 12/17/2004 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I luv this stuff super cheap cool packaging and I love the glossy not sticky shine. I use the Mocha I tried the Bananna the glitter didn't do 2 well for me but the other is awsome

on 3/27/2004 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love the chocolate and vanilla ones...its not often you can find a lipgloss that truly tastes good, this is my fave.

on 8/1/2003 5:33:00 AM

I have all of these except Licorice, which is discontinued. I love them all, even Bananas Flambe, and i hate bananas! The gloss is goopy, which I love and the flavor and scent are great! You even get glitter without the grittiness. I hope they make more! All the colors are a little different but basically sheer. And the price isnt bad at all. I dont mind the packaging that much, I think its cute!

on 6/27/2003 2:52:00 PM

I recieved this in the mail yesterday(butterscotch)!! I wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't for all the raves about this since Im not too big on Wet n Wild products. The box is pretty cute, nice and rectangular. I only tore off one side to leave a hinge for easy acess, and so it wouldn't fall off as warned by MUAers. The lipgloss looks like gold shimmer in the box, with a beautiful marble effect. I loovee the texture of it!! it feels so gooey and jello-y!! The scent is great too, but I would like it stronger since I can barely smell it unless I stick my nose in the pot. It looks like clear gloss on the lips, but if you look real closely, you can see micro mini gold glitter. I would like it if it had more of a colour, but for the great price, its a great product. Also, theres lots the the tub, so itll last yo a long time, even if you keep reapplying.

on 5/25/2003 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in Truffle, and I love it! The packaging is terrible, so I scooped it out and put it in my old Smith's Rosebud Salve tin. It will be a while before I buy the Rosebud Salve again. I like Wet'n'Wild Gourmet Lip Gloss so much better. I am not sure that I will ever try the blue or yellow versions (LOL), but Truffle is great!

on 5/9/2003 1:30:00 PM

I just picked up whipd creme and truffle something and I really like them. They're not gritty and they leave a fantastic shine. The packaging sucks, but hey...you get what you pay for.

Okay, so I went crazy and bought these in every flavor/color. How can you go wrong for $1.99?

First, let me say I love all the varieties except for Truffle. I found the smell so offensive that I had to throw it out immediately. This surprised me because all the others are so great. I especially love Cherries Jubilee.

The affect is so glossy (almost like MAC lipglass). A friend was actually staring at my lips. When I asked what they were looking at, they said, "You're lips are so shiny!"
Would definitely recommend this product. I solved the problem of the lid by only cutting open one side of the sticker that holds the lid down. Now it acts like a flip-top and is more convenient.

on 3/9/2003 11:36:00 PM

I bought this gloss in butterscotch for 1.74! it has a weird jelly like consistency but i kinda like it since its different from the other ones. the glitter specks are a little too grainy so i put less, but i LOVE it as an eye gloss! doesnt smear my mascara

on 1/6/2003 11:19:00 PM

I bought all of them and put them in a tiny circular plastic container I got at Wal-Mart to down the breakage factor. These glosses don't last very long, but they are shiny and taste good. I love all the flavors.

Recommended for Medium Skin