November 28, 2014 | 1732 users online

Eyeliner - 100 Percent Pure - Duo Ended Creamy Eyeliner Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateBobka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's decent for what it is. The main selling point for me was that it was quite natural and chemical free. It does tend to smudge throughout the day but it's better than nothing. I've found, because the pencil/tip is quite think/wide that I get the best results if I use an eyeliner brush and just brush the tip of the pencil to get color unto the brush and then apply. It allows for a bit more control and a thinner line.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by KelBel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this in the set shown above. Although the colors are great and they slide on the skin nicely, I have to be careful while applying because they are fat. So precise eyelining doesn't really work with these. I think they are intended more for blending, which the lighter end works beautifully for that, especially on my lower lid. I tried to blend them across my eyelid, but I had a brown crease withing an hour. So, I won't be purchasing any of these eyeliner pencils in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

*CHOCOLATE/CHAMPAGNE: a dark brown and light shimmery taupe. Is great for a natural or a sexy smokey look! I love the champagne as a shadow or a bottom water liner and I use the chocolate as a top water liner and eye liner. These are the best because they do NOT irritate at all!!!!

COTTON/LINNEN: a light peachy nude and meduim shimmery vanilla. Great for natural looks or if you have super light skin.

Both pencils complement each other great in undertones and are great as a complete eye look!

*= favorite/everyday look

The think that sucks about these is you can ONLY buy them in a set. They are not sold seperately, and I need these! So I hope they are available soon!

Also more colors would be great! These are so amazing I would love to see a black/white, green/gold, etc