April 20, 2014 | 1353 users online

Eyeliner - 100 Percent Pure - Duo Ended Creamy Eyeliner Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by KelBel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the set shown above. Although the colors are great and they slide on the skin nicely, I have to be careful while applying because they are fat. So precise eyelining doesn't really work with these. I think they are intended more for blending, which the lighter end works beautifully for that, especially on my lower lid. I tried to blend them across my eyelid, but I had a brown crease withing an hour. So, I won't be purchasing any of these eyeliner pencils in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

*CHOCOLATE/CHAMPAGNE: a dark brown and light shimmery taupe. Is great for a natural or a sexy smokey look! I love the champagne as a shadow or a bottom water liner and I use the chocolate as a top water liner and eye liner. These are the best because they do NOT irritate at all!!!!

COTTON/LINNEN: a light peachy nude and meduim shimmery vanilla. Great for natural looks or if you have super light skin.

Both pencils complement each other great in undertones and are great as a complete eye look!

*= favorite/everyday look

The think that sucks about these is you can ONLY buy them in a set. They are not sold seperately, and I need these! So I hope they are available soon!

Also more colors would be great! These are so amazing I would love to see a black/white, green/gold, etc