November 28, 2014 | 1470 users online

Eye Shadow - 100 Percent Pure - PearlStick Cream Eye Shadow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Black Pearl. Really beautiful metallic dark grey color with very fine shimmer. Unfortunately, smudges very easily because it is oil-based, and doesn't last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by jbow

What a great eye shadow/liner pencil. I was skeptical at first but there was a promotion going on at the store so I was able to get it cheap. I bought periwinkle, which is a shimmery purple. Super creamy and goes on smooth - once I tried it, I was hooked. With a good eye primer, it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg, the double ended creamstick is amazing. I did not see this for sale on the website as a single, so I am going to assume it was part of a gift set, as a friend bestowed this to me. This was isntant love...one side of th epencil is a soft champagne, the other a light bronze. I used the light champagne right by my tear duct - instant eye-brightness. I see this as a great highlighter for under the brow as well. Because it is a rather chubby pencil, placement might include a fine haired brush to apply. The product is unbelievable soft and natural looking, yet richly pigmented. It is gorgeous and lasted all day long. I'm super happy with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

PEWTER: This is a lovely very light silver creamy shadow. Very moisturizing I love it! I got it initially to use as a eye highlighter but it wasnt light enough. It is a great shadow that really makes you look like a mermaid!

the only thing is that it does crease, so you have to go touch up every few hours. But it gives such a fresh youthful glow that I am still addicted to it!