August 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Eyeliner - 100 Percent Pure - Eye Creamstick Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Oxana124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the chocolate/champagne pencil and also the Black Pearl. The Black Pearl one has way too much shimmer, it is pretty large particles and they get everywhere all over my eye area. So I don't like that one very much. However, the other pencil is nice, the chocolate color work well for liner for me, no shimmer it in, although it does have a metallic finish.
These do not last very long on me especially the Black Pearl, they sort of melt off in a couple of hours, but if you set with powder that tends to help. But they are all natural and never claim to be smudge proof or anything, so I do not hold that against them.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

BlackBerry: This is a lovely color! Dark purple but doesnt look too purple on. Very dark and natural. I love it as a waterline color as it does not contain (any or too much) mica. I use this almost everyday, if I dont use this I use the chocolate/champagne duo liner that comes in the blue kit. Those are my two favorite liners!

BlackPearl: this is a dark grey that is very shimmery. sooo pretty for a smokey eye look! It is darker than the picture, they both are. But this one has lots of mica so can be irritating if it gets in the eye. I do not line my waterline with this, just the upper lid or lower lid like a shadow.

I hate pencils that you have to sharpen! It wastes sooo much product! Please make push up or twist up pencils Suzie!