100 Percent Pure Gel Eyeliner

2.4

Not tested on animals

Black Tea, Aloe Vera Gel, Rose Hydrosol, Candelilla Wax, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Red Wine Resveratrol, Extracts of Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender, Goji Berry, Acai Berry and Goldenseal, Peptides of Snow Pea, Black Rice and Hibiscus, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Rice Starch, Japaneses Honeysuckle Extract

on 3/1/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Making the switch from MAC to all natural cosmetics! I usually use MAC Fluidline gel liner so this is the natural version of that using real fruit pigments. I bought the Black Tea color and while it's not dark from the first line, after I reapply it's the perfect rich black! I feel so much better about using this product. It doesn't burn or sting my eyes and it removes so easily. The only downside is the price. It's $21 for a little pot of it! Still I can't complain and the fact that it lasts all day is another bonus. Try this gel liner if you want to stop using chemicals on your face!

on 2/23/2014 9:04:00 PM

This is the worst gel eyeliner I have ever tried. It dries out in the pot almost immediately after opening. It basically vanishes from your eyelid. I bought it because it was natural and heard the revlon colourstay was toxic. I rather give myself toxins than waste my money on this !!!

This is the first gel eyeliner I've tried, I got it in silver star, which is a deep grey. When I first received it the consistency was what I expected a gel eyeliner to be, but after a few weeks it seems to of dried out and I now need to add water to it to get enough on my brush to use. My eyelids tend to be on the greasy side and this seems to make this eyeliner smudge slightly or come off because it never seems as dark at the end of the day as when I first put it on. Will not be rebuying this product.

on 7/19/2013 9:04:00 PM

I have a lot of things to say about this product none of which are good things. I purchased this "Gel" liner in BlackBerry which was the purple tinted liner. I was really looking forward to an everyday liner that was all natural without harsh chemicals as my eyes have started to become more sensitive to eye make up products lately. Boy was I in for a surprise! When I attempted to use this "gel" liner, my brush hit the product and it was hard as a rock! I had to rub the product hard to get any color, and even with all the rubbing barely any liner was deposited on to the brush. My feeble attempt at a swatch the liner yielded nothing. There was no "Gel" to be swatched! The product was so far from being a "GEL" that I had to laugh.This stuff is absolute CRAP! And I can't believe I ordered it. Maybe I got a bad batch, but The fact that everyone has had a different experience with this product (some saying it's like a mouse consistency and others say it's hard and dry) tells me that the formula is VERY INCONSISTENT. It saddens me that I have written an honest review of this liner on their website and titled it "Horrible" and they did not allow this review to be posted under the reviews section for this sepcific eyeliner. It is clear that the company hasn't done much to improve the quality of the product regardless of the many complaints from people having the same issue of it being too dry and unusable. It tells me that this company would rather save face than try to fix the problem. I have returned this product and I am waiting for my refund. Since 100 percent pure is a newer company they should listen to their customers.

on 7/17/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The worst eyeliner ever. I'd compare it to putting on watercolor as a liner. Doesn't go on even and smears right away.

on 5/14/2013 9:38:00 PM

AWFUL gel liner.
Was hard as rock. Nothing gel/cream like about it. At one point I open the lid, turned the container upside down, and the "gel" liner fell out as a nice ,round,soils pellet. I really wanted to like it. Hopefully someday the formula will improve.
Great packaging though.

on 11/1/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had the opposite experience than many reviews with the consistency of this gel eye liner, It was very soft, like a pudding. I had to carefully dab my brush in it. it applied well, similar to a medium brown color with light shimmer, great for green or hazel eyes. I had to not touch my eye and wait to apply mascara for ten minutes in order for it to dry and not be smudged. I was hoping for a harder product and tried leaving it in the fridge to help it harden but it is still softer than I want. I am happy that as a natural chemical free product it can be long wearing but it is just too soft to buy again.

on 3/29/2012 1:51:00 PM

It does not glide really good or smooth,
Really pigmented,
Good ingredients
Not smell at all

on 11/24/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was very clumpy and hard to glide across my eyeline. It was a hassle dealing with the brush as well. I did not come close to finishing my pot before throwing out. Like the idea of fruit pigmented, natural cosmetics though.

on 6/9/2010 2:04:00 AM

VERY disappointed with this product. I read as many reviews, including videos, as I could! I thought 100% pure was a good brand, buuuut...ehhh.
The gel is a solid, I thought it would be..... a gel. It didn't come with directions either, so I just rubbed my eyeliner brush in it a bunch, which worked. (btw this stuff turns your brush hard, never had that problem with makeup on my brushes before, just paint!)
The color, eggplant, is a LOT more purple than I expected. I thought it was an eggplant tinted black , but it is more the reverse. I didn't really care for the color with my eyes, but thats just me - I thought it would flatter me more.
The MAIN thing is...IT DIDN'T LAST. It smeared more than ANY eye product I have ever used. I normally use powder eyeliner - both as powder and wet. The color is smears as is kinda cool - the more it smears the lighter it gets, which can be cool, but then the definition around my eyes was gone! IT was awful!!! I am, patiently, waiting for the company to return my email about a return - couldn't find anything on their website about it.