September 1, 2014 | 1095 users online

Eyeliner - 100 Percent Pure - Gel Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by aligator

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Making the switch from MAC to all natural cosmetics! I usually use MAC Fluidline gel liner so this is the natural version of that using real fruit pigments. I bought the Black Tea color and while it's not dark from the first line, after I reapply it's the perfect rich black! I feel so much better about using this product. It doesn't burn or sting my eyes and it removes so easily. The only downside is the price. It's $21 for a little pot of it! Still I can't complain and the fact that it lasts all day is another bonus. Try this gel liner if you want to stop using chemicals on your face!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

not bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by marionlwma

This is the worst gel eyeliner I have ever tried. It dries out in the pot almost immediately after opening. It basically vanishes from your eyelid. I bought it because it was natural and heard the revlon colourstay was toxic. I rather give myself toxins than waste my money on this !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by TranquilTurtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first gel eyeliner I've tried, I got it in silver star, which is a deep grey. When I first received it the consistency was what I expected a gel eyeliner to be, but after a few weeks it seems to of dried out and I now need to add water to it to get enough on my brush to use. My eyelids tend to be on the greasy side and this seems to make this eyeliner smudge slightly or come off because it never seems as dark at the end of the day as when I first put it on. Will not be rebuying this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by SweetLash

I have a lot of things to say about this product none of which are good things. I purchased this "Gel" liner in BlackBerry which was the purple tinted liner. I was really looking forward to an everyday liner that was all natural without harsh chemicals as my eyes have started to become more sensitive to eye make up products lately. Boy was I in for a surprise! When I attempted to use this "gel" liner, my brush hit the product and it was hard as a rock! I had to rub the product hard to get any color, and even with all the rubbing barely any liner was deposited on to the brush. My feeble attempt at a swatch the liner yielded nothing. There was no "Gel" to be swatched! The product was so far from being a "GEL" that I had to laugh.This stuff is absolute CRAP! And I can't believe I ordered it. Maybe I got a bad batch, but The fact that everyone has had a different experience with this product (some saying it's like a mouse consistency and others say it's hard and dry) tells me that the formula is VERY INCONSISTENT. It saddens me that I have written an honest review of this liner on their website and titled it "Horrible" and they did not allow this review to be posted under the reviews section for this sepcific eyeliner. It is clear that the company hasn't done much to improve the quality of the product regardless of the many complaints from people having the same issue of it being too dry and unusable. It tells me that this company would rather save face than try to fix the problem. I have returned this product and I am waiting for my refund. Since 100 percent pure is a newer company they should listen to their customers.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Angiellaanne

The worst eyeliner ever. I'd compare it to putting on watercolor as a liner. Doesn't go on even and smears right away.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Brooke222

AWFUL gel liner.
Was hard as rock. Nothing gel/cream like about it. At one point I open the lid, turned the container upside down, and the "gel" liner fell out as a nice ,round,soils pellet. I really wanted to like it. Hopefully someday the formula will improve.
Great packaging though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had the opposite experience than many reviews with the consistency of this gel eye liner, It was very soft, like a pudding. I had to carefully dab my brush in it. it applied well, similar to a medium brown color with light shimmer, great for green or hazel eyes. I had to not touch my eye and wait to apply mascara for ten minutes in order for it to dry and not be smudged. I was hoping for a harder product and tried leaving it in the fridge to help it harden but it is still softer than I want. I am happy that as a natural chemical free product it can be long wearing but it is just too soft to buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Mayita73

It does not glide really good or smooth,
Really pigmented,
Good ingredients
Not smell at all

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by BobMoose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was very clumpy and hard to glide across my eyeline. It was a hassle dealing with the brush as well. I did not come close to finishing my pot before throwing out. Like the idea of fruit pigmented, natural cosmetics though.