New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel - French White Tip 134

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/26/2014 9:47:00 PM

The formulation is a bit runny so you really need to work with this product. The color just wasn't opaque enough even after several coats but if you have the time and patience, you could work your magic and create a nice french tip manicure. The price cannot be beat for someone on a budget. Unfortunately I will have to venture off and test other white polishes. My bottle dried out in less than a year so I only got to use about half of the bottle.

on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

The formula is runny and streaky. This cannot be used alone. I did 2 coats and it was still a mess. Probably will try to use as a base or for nail art..

on 10/4/2013 9:38:00 PM

NYC is hit or miss. I did a pedicure with this tonight. This is an extremely streaky formula and it took three coats to get opaque. Which is a miracle with my strange toenails because they have deep ridges. For the first time they look somewhat even and smooth. I also used this as an under color for a sheer yellow I wanted to try. In two coats the sheer yellow was opaque. I cannot review how long this lasts because I did the mani and pedi tonight. Overall, I will buy it again because this was dirt cheap. It was on sale for $.69, and for what I will use it for as an under color. I want to try it for a french mani. I think it will work beautifully for that purpose and probably for white dots on a mani.

on 8/12/2013 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you're looking for a horrible white nail polish, you've found it. It's incredibly streaky, and even after two coats, it needs more. I would never buy this again. Still on the hunt for a good white nail polish.

on 6/20/2012 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

NYC is really hit-or-miss with their formulas, which I guess is inevitable when the price point is 99. So in case you were wondering, French White Tip is a miss. Not worth 99. An ex-parrot.

The formula is streaky, runny, and uneven. It's pretty much impossible to get a solid white color payoff from this shade, so it's particularly unfortunate that it's advertised as ideal for doing your tips! Even White-Out would be a better choice. My advice to you is . . . don't. Just don't. Learn from my mistakes.

on 8/1/2011 8:04:00 PM

:/ ... this isnt the best nail polish for french tips. it is milky and streaky, and you need a few layers. the brush isnt that great.. even after a while, the polish gets sticky and hard to use. I use it as a base coat under crackle polishes. it looks nice like as a base... but this polish doesnt hold well with manicures. im still looking for a good white!

on 7/19/2010 10:01:00 PM

YES i would buy this again , its gooodd! i use this all over my nails:D

Popular Polishes