November 23, 2014 | 1241 users online

Polishes - New York Color - Long Wearing Nail Enamel - French White Tip 134

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

The formulation is a bit runny so you really need to work with this product. The color just wasn't opaque enough even after several coats but if you have the time and patience, you could work your magic and create a nice french tip manicure. The price cannot be beat for someone on a budget. Unfortunately I will have to venture off and test other white polishes. My bottle dried out in less than a year so I only got to use about half of the bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is runny and streaky. This cannot be used alone. I did 2 coats and it was still a mess. Probably will try to use as a base or for nail art..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NYC is hit or miss. I did a pedicure with this tonight. This is an extremely streaky formula and it took three coats to get opaque. Which is a miracle with my strange toenails because they have deep ridges. For the first time they look somewhat even and smooth. I also used this as an under color for a sheer yellow I wanted to try. In two coats the sheer yellow was opaque. I cannot review how long this lasts because I did the mani and pedi tonight. Overall, I will buy it again because this was dirt cheap. It was on sale for $.69, and for what I will use it for as an under color. I want to try it for a french mani. I think it will work beautifully for that purpose and probably for white dots on a mani.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a horrible white nail polish, you've found it. It's incredibly streaky, and even after two coats, it needs more. I would never buy this again. Still on the hunt for a good white nail polish.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mg1013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

NYC is really hit-or-miss with their formulas, which I guess is inevitable when the price point is 99. So in case you were wondering, French White Tip is a miss. Not worth 99. An ex-parrot.

The formula is streaky, runny, and uneven. It's pretty much impossible to get a solid white color payoff from this shade, so it's particularly unfortunate that it's advertised as ideal for doing your tips! Even White-Out would be a better choice. My advice to you is . . . don't. Just don't. Learn from my mistakes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xoxolivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

:/ ... this isnt the best nail polish for french tips. it is milky and streaky, and you need a few layers. the brush isnt that great.. even after a while, the polish gets sticky and hard to use. I use it as a base coat under crackle polishes. it looks nice like as a base... but this polish doesnt hold well with manicures. im still looking for a good white!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by smilekey

YES i would buy this again , its gooodd! i use this all over my nails:D