April 21, 2014 | 988 users online

Polishes - New York Color - Long Wearing Nail Enamel - French White Tip 134

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is runny and streaky. This cannot be used alone. I did 2 coats and it was still a mess. Probably will try to use as a base or for nail art..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NYC is hit or miss. I did a pedicure with this tonight. This is an extremely streaky formula and it took three coats to get opaque. Which is a miracle with my strange toenails because they have deep ridges. For the first time they look somewhat even and smooth. I also used this as an under color for a sheer yellow I wanted to try. In two coats the sheer yellow was opaque. I cannot review how long this lasts because I did the mani and pedi tonight. Overall, I will buy it again because this was dirt cheap. It was on sale for $.69, and for what I will use it for as an under color. I want to try it for a french mani. I think it will work beautifully for that purpose and probably for white dots on a mani.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a horrible white nail polish, you've found it. It's incredibly streaky, and even after two coats, it needs more. I would never buy this again. Still on the hunt for a good white nail polish.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mg1013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

NYC is really hit-or-miss with their formulas, which I guess is inevitable when the price point is 99. So in case you were wondering, French White Tip is a miss. Not worth 99. An ex-parrot.

The formula is streaky, runny, and uneven. It's pretty much impossible to get a solid white color payoff from this shade, so it's particularly unfortunate that it's advertised as ideal for doing your tips! Even White-Out would be a better choice. My advice to you is . . . don't. Just don't. Learn from my mistakes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xoxolivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

:/ ... this isnt the best nail polish for french tips. it is milky and streaky, and you need a few layers. the brush isnt that great.. even after a while, the polish gets sticky and hard to use. I use it as a base coat under crackle polishes. it looks nice like as a base... but this polish doesnt hold well with manicures. im still looking for a good white!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by smilekey

YES i would buy this again , its gooodd! i use this all over my nails:D