August 1, 2014 | 1152 users online

Shampoo - Live Clean - (Exotic Nectar) - Argan Oil Restorative Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hair is dry and damaged (but currently almost 90% better) and I love this shampoo (and conditioner) leaves my hair clean without feeling striped! My hair feel soft and moisturized after and I love the sweet warm scent. I highly recommend

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first few washes, my hair felt thicker and smoother.

After a few more washes, my hair was definitely drying out, even though I was using the same conditioner as before.

It was worth a shot to try this shampoo, as the ingredient list was impressive, but the short-term results didn't warrant me continue using this shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really loved the moisturising line from the Live Clean brand and decided to test out the other shampoos to see if they would have a better effect on my hair.
My biggest gripe with this shampoo is that though the Argan oil treatment is supposed to be great for your hair, I found that I had to wash my hair more often than usual. I usually wash my hair every 4 days, but with this product I would have to do it every 2-3 days because I felt like there was build up in my roots - not a nice feeling.
It gets the hair clean when you first wash it, but a day later I can feel my dirty hair returning :(
My hair was as nice as possible due to the damage of bleaching. But it didn't do very much with taming the frizz, and only felt softer to the touch right after treating it with a hair mask.
Bottom line is that this may work for other people but it certainly didn't suit my needs. I will return to other shampoos I've had success with.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I gave this a try due to the "clean" features of this product line. I'm really trying to use products that don't contain sulphates or silicones in hopes that they'll repair/moisturize my dry/coarse/wavy hair. Sadly, this did nothing to moisturize or restore my hair in any way. If anything, it dried it out. My scalp would itch constantly a day after using this shampoo and conditioner combo. And when I used just the shampoo with another deep treatment mask it still itched. I could be allergic to something in this formula, but regardless I was turned off by the extreme synthetic/artificial smell of the product. For something that is touted as being "natural" it sure smells full of synthetic chemical fragrance to me :( I tried the moisturizing line next and that still itched. I'll never buy anything from Live Clean again. Too bad, because I was hoping this line would work and be more economical than salon grade lines. Bottom line is that this shampoo and conditioner dried out my hair and irritated my scalp.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo smells very nice and cleanses well but for very dry and damaged hair it does nothing. My daughter with normal to oily hair used this shampoo for a while and it did not make her hair more oily etc. I don't think to rebuy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ahnjieun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For hydration and softeness , it's OK shampoo
It DOES NOT make my hair more shine or silky than what i used before, ex) John frieda , Aussie or Dove
but you know what? MY HAIR STOPPED FALLING OUT
I always have a lot of hair but it also fell like crazyyyyyyy
my floor or drain in shower.......... you cant even imagine
it's been a month, and i only see a few hairs a day
i just do little more treatment and started to use coconut oil to keep it silky and smooth
i am very happy to have better scalp and strong hair !!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!

Me and my mum both have been using it for about 2 months now and it's honestly the best shampoo I've ever tried. So gentle & won't strip out the natural oils from your hair. I try to wash my hair only 2 to 3 times a week and then dry-shampoo it in between, and this product allows me to do just that! It smells divine and it doesn't hurt that the packaging is adorable either :) Ooooh, also can't forget to mention the fact that it's all natural and animal-cruelty free. Definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by strawberryfeildsforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great shampoo, leaves my hair soft without silicones. Great for my curly dry hair, seeing as it doesnt have sulphates. made my hair really soft and moisturized. the bottle is great in the shower because it has some grip to it. smells awesome. have only used it once so far but my hair already feels better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have unprocessed (but blown dry) hair that is prone to static and frizz, yet is on the normal-dry side. I have frizzy ringlets at my temples but a SLIGHT body wave hair throught the rest. Normally, I would have to put a dab of conditioner on my temples, risking flat hair at my roots (I have limpish roots), but now since I use this, I dont need to. It seems to moisturize my hair enough without weighing it down (I have bra strap length hair) and my frizzy temple hair has seemed to be an issue of the past. I will continue to use this through the Canadian winter, but it may be a touch heavy come summer. Price is in my budget at around $6 at walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this brand, this shampoo and conditioner line in particular. It's much better than Organix Argan Oil S & C, which is the only comparable drugstore product. I'm not going to claim Live Clean is better than certain expensive salon brands, but it is by FAR the best brand you can buy at the drugstore. I won't put any other drugstore products in my hair ever again! The first time I used Live Clean my hair felt stronger and shiney. It dried much faster than usual and with much less frizz. I love the ingredients in this too, no sulfate and no silicone. since using this my hair is no longer dry, it looks so healthy, probably due to the lack of sulphates, and the pimples on my neck and back have cleared up, likely because of the lack of silicones. It smells like real argan oil, which is a light nutty smell, similar to a macademia nut cookie. If you are accustomed to strong floral or fruit shampoo scents it may take some getting used to. I also love that this is a Canadian company and they are a great eco-friendly brand. I strongly recommend!