October 26, 2014 | 1229 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by babybl00310

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I have finally found my HG. I love this product. I have very dry skin and am not a fan of full cover, heavy makeup. On a good skin day I quite often wear only concealer and a little bit of a light bronzer to warm up my skin otherwise I reach for Mac Face & Body in C1 which I like but don't like the feeling on the days when i need a little more coverage and have to build it a little.
I've tried a few of the Western BB creams and failed to get excited about them but decided to order Missha Signature BB cream after seeing that it was good for dry skin and thought shade 21 'Light Pink Beige' would probably suit me as I am fair skinned (plus freckles) with pinkish undertones (most lighter shade foundations are usually either still a little too dark or too yellow for me). I ordered from Amazon UK and paid £11 for a 20ml tube. The packaging is very pretty and things like that make me happy! The product does have a slight scent but this doesn't bother me and I don't seem to notice it now at all. I put on a light layer of moisturiser (as I have very dry skin) and then put three little dots of the product on a flat top buffing brush and firstly stipple the product then buff it into the skin. Instantly it goes mirror ball shiny but within 10 minutes it sinks into the skin and leaves a satin finish on me. I find that I get good coverage with just the one layer and only need concealer on any particularly bad breakouts. I also don't need to conceal under my eyes mostly.I get good lasting power with this product and it doesn't seem to cling to any dryness or further aggravate it. It photographs beautifully in natural light and also with flash in lighter situations. I haven't yet tried it under flash in a bar/nightclub type of area but not sure if there will be flashback. The only drawback is that Missha isn't readily available in the UK and I think £11 is quite pricy for 20ml of product but I will know better once I know how long it lasts me. I've paid a lot more for high end foundations that I never used. Right now I love it and it gives me that 'my skin but better' look.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by stormydown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Being as pale as I am with redness and blemishes, finding a product like this that matches my skintone (in the lightest shade, #13) plus has great, buildable coverage was a godsend. Unfortunately, it just doesn't measure up. I'm dry on my cheeks (from Retin-A) but get oily in my T-zone, and this product has zero oil control. Even with primer, the "loose-powder-under-foundation" makeup trick, and regular setting powder on top, this product inevitably wears away from my chin and on/around my nose after about 5 hours, not to mention settles into my laugh lines even when I blend away the makeup on my laugh lines with just the barest hint of coverage. It looks ridiculous, and I've never had another liquid product settle into my creases the way this one does. I want to love it so much because everything else about it is great. If you have very dry skin with zero oil problems and are looking for a BB with great coverage, this is for you. But if you're oily, run away, because it just won't last on your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by kasiecakes

My skintone: NC30 with strong yellow undertones. I have oily, clogged skin that's prone to blackheads. The Perfect Cover line broke me out, so I turned to this. The color #23 oxidizes to fit my skin fairly well. It's still slightly pink, but I can get away with it. I top this off with a mattifying powder to extend the wear and reduce the dewiness of the product. It doesn't break me out, yay! In comparison to the Perfect Cover in #23, it provides slightly less coverage. The shade is the same as the PC line. Comparing it with my other BBs, this one leans the yellowest of them all (Skin 79 Hot Pink, BRTC Blemish Recover, and Skinfood Peach Sake).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by JohannaJeannett

I was running low on my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream so I decided to give this one a shot. It is fantastic! Mind you, that I am currently on Retin-A, on my purging phase w/ bright red pimples and scars. I decided to mix this bb cream with the perfect cover- since perfect cover is full coverage, and it is a dream. It applies so well, covers all of my imperfections to the point where I can actually skip my concealer. I believe the signature bbc takes a little longer to set on the skin. Add some powder and you're good to go! I honestly feel that these bb creams have more coverage than your pricey high-end foundations. I use both in shade 27.

For reference, I am:
MAC NC37-40
Urban Decay Naked Skin #6
Tarte Amazonian Clay in Tan
Covergirl 3-in-1 Golden Tan

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by mp27

First of all, gorgeous packaging! Looks very luxurious. Second, I'd been looking for a bb cream/foundation for quite a while when I stumbled upon this, since I'm very pale it's really hard to find something that doesn't make me look like an oompa-loompa. I compared #13 to the skin79 hot pink (which was too dark for me) online. Since #13 was noticeably lighter than the hot pink, I took a chance and ordered it (bbcreamshop.eu) and my god this stuff is wonderful! the consistency is something I had to get used to since it's quite runny, but it applies really well and covers up all my impurities without having an obvious "make-up face", if you know what I mean. additionally, you only need very little for full coverage. All in all, I am glad I purchased this! Will buy it again when it runs out!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by theartyard

Overall, this BB cream looks natural but its nothing special. Nothing to ring home about.

Shade 21

Pros
- relatively natural looking compared to foundations
- does give you light-medium coverage (coverage is greater than skin79 hot pink)
- doesn't cake
- fills pores

Cons
- Doesn't cover up my redness or hyperpigmentation spots enough
- dries sticky and shiny
- it gave me dry patches on my face
- colour makes my skin look pink compared to my neck (which is yellow-toned)
- no oil control

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Holy cr@p this BB cream is amazing (and affordable). Everyone needs to go out and buy it now.

I got mine from amazon for $15. This has replaced Missha M perfect cover as my HG bb cream. this is far better.

GREAT coverage. I have alot of acne scars and redness. with this stuff I don't even need concealer

Inoffensive smell: M Perfect cover has a strong floral scent to it but this doesn't

I wear #27 honey beige. For reference I am a C4 or NC40 in MAC studio fix and Santa Fe in NARS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by ajay304

I found it! My holy grail foundation! I bought it in shade #13.

I'm very pale with a cool to neutral undertone and matching my skin to foundation or BB cream is a nightmare. I'm not china-plate-pale, being about halfway between Illamasqua 115 and 120, but paler than the lightest MAC shade, and the lightest shade of drugstore foundations look like fake tans on me. The yellow shade of most "ivory" foundations is a problem for me.

In addition I have combination dry/oily skin, slight adult acne, and nearly all foundations make me break out or sink into my large pores. I stopped using Illamasqua for that reason.

But this is perfect. In fact, if anything, it's slightly paler and pinker than I am. If I put too much of it on, it makes my face pinker than my neck. But a very sheer layer gives me a lovely fresh glowing look. You only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face. It's got very good coverage for a BB cream. I have dark blue undereye circles, and it minimises them wonderfully. As for pores-- what pores?

I swear that my skin has got better since I've been using this, too. I haven't been breaking out at all on my T-zone since using it. On rare occasions when I fall asleep wearing my makeup (bad me!), I don't wake up looking like I've caught the pox. It's very forgiving in that regard.

I usually put a bit of mineral foundation on top anywhere I need extra coverage, and on the oilier bits of my face to help set it. The finish is very nice. It's satin in Britain, and slightly dewy when I'm working overseas in Cyprus (hotter, higher humidity, completely expected), and it doesn't budge over the day. I get slight creasing when the temperature is over 35 celsius, but show me a BB cream or foundation that wouldn't melt in that kind of heat and humidity without a setting spray, and I'll eat my own hair.

I bought it in March and have been using it on a daily basis since then, and my one 45g tube is still going strong.

It's perfect. It was £15 on Ebay from Schrieb-Auf shop, who are a reputable European reseller-- just make sure you find a trustworthy shop with good reviews, since some Ebay shops sell fakes. In particular, don't buy Korean makeup from Chinese Ebay shops.

The only thing some people might not like is the smell. It smells a bit like baby powder or sunscreen. Personally I really like the smell, and by now I don't even notice it any more.

It's my go-to from now on. When I run out, I'm buying more. I might even stock up, just in case.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Love the colour, love that this is paraben free but I cannot stand the fragrance- I am usually fine with fragranced powders/potions however this is so strong it irritates my skin and makes me itchy. Quite a drying BB cream, I have shade 21 and have tried 23 but both are to rosy for my yellow undertones, pale enough but appears patchy on my skin. Would recommend for oily/non allergy prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by shiry7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love, love. I was a huge fan of Missha Perfect Cover and have been using it religiously since October, but now that it's summer I've been wanting something a little lighter and glowier. This is exactly it! I had been doing a complicated ritual of layering Perfect Cover and MAC Fix+ to get a more natural, more dewy look, but I can forgo all that by using Missha Signature Complete. The texture is a little more watery so it's easier to spread, and it gives me great, natural-looking coverage with the healthy, dewy glow that I love. I'm NC20, and mixing 21 and 27 gives me the best color match. 23 alone is doable, but the slightest bit gray and sickly on me. 21 + 27 (a tad bit more 27 in the mix) makes me look super healthy and summery.