April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

I wanted to love this BB cream so badly! I love the coverage, I love the feel and look of it. That packaging is top notch! What I did not love was the cystic acne I developed. I had to wash it off my face after only a couple hours because I could see the bumps forming on my face. I am so sad to give this a negative review. First off my skin type. I am a MAC NC/NW 20-25 I have combo/oily T zone. My skin is also not sensitive so I'm truly shocked at how badly this made me break out. I ordered shade 21 and 23 because I have a very odd skin tone. Mixing the two made for a perfect match. I love how it applied, my skin was brighter and decently covered. I'd say it has a medium coverage. It sets to a satin finish, not dewy, not matte. I didn't get to wear it long enough to describe it any more than that. Wish this wasn't such a fail. Looks nice on my vanity though.... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by missjjww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this BB Cream. I use the colour #13 which is perfect for my fair skin. I find that it gives as much coverage as a foundation, but it does so much more for covering your pores! It makes your skin look flawless. I prefer this to other Missha BB's, as it is free from harmful ingredients (eg. parabens, mineral oils, etc). Additionally, there is no grey tone, which is great for me.

Buy it again? Yes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mandibullard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is perfect if your looking for a luminous natural look.... like wearing no makeup at all. not cakey and doesn't break me out! it is very pricy on the website BUT... I bought some from ebay for $5 and the real deal came in the mail!! $9 with shipping! pretty sweet deal if u ask me :) I wear #21 and blend with my fingers. although it initially goes on rather grey, it oxidizes to match your skin tone within a few minutes, very blendable, easy to apply and great coverage considering how light it feels on the skin. I have light skin, freckles, acne, dry skin, and only use concealer for around my eyes. bought this a few times over the last few years because I love it and it lasts FOREVER!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by nienoona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have sensitive combination oily acne-prone asian skin with yellow undertone around NC30

Pro:
- free from harmful ingredient, specially paraben and chemical sunscreen
- glide on the skin, not cakey at all
- great coverage
- enough SPF for daily use
- control oil, only need to blot at noon once or twice max

Cons:
- bit expensive for bb cream
- I suspect this bb cream is the culprit of my recent breakout along the cheek and jawline, but not cystic acne, only whitehead beneath the skin. When I stop using it for almost a month, the whitehead are still here but less.
- it also enhance my breakout appearance, people used to notice about them more if I use this bb cream.
- too much fragrance, smells like flower.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by 1laviniaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream gives me just right amount of coverage and number 13 is the perfect match for my skin. I'm using my third one now and it made my freckles fade a lot! Not as moisturizing as Missha claims so it's essential to apply a good face cream first if you have really dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by slnrbk

I'm truly disappointed with this BB cream. Coverage is just okay, but it made my skin break out. Definitely does not worth its price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by singingflower

I have super sensitive and thin skin. This BB cream is relatively thicker than other ones that I've used (i.e. Skin 79, Laneige, Hanskin) so my skin gets irritated when I wear it more often. It smells pretty nice but the texture is not as smooth as I would like it to be. I use the darker colour, 23, which is a good match for my skin because after a while, it adapts to the colour of your skin like other BB creams.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Wildtiger

I'm 16 years old, acne prone skin, very oily,very sensitive skin

My mom and I have tried this, i had a high hopes for this because basically the salesperson told me that this is absolutely okay for sensitive skin and it claims to have 7 free harmful chemicals. I was really excited , first application was okay after 1 hour I have notice that the effectiveness of bb cream slightly gone , when I got home as usual I cleanse my face then eventually notice a new bumps in my face , I still continued using this product day after day but my pimples and my skin has gone wild. It's just so disappointing my mom hated this product too so what we did we just throw it away and did not manage to finish the product.

Additional info: the packaging sucks , it doesn't come with a pump
The bb cream runs through the cup ,it's so messy and unhygienic.

Expensive but not worth it . It doesn't claim what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by candlelights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Skin type: Oily with dry spots and sensitive.

I love this BB Cream. I just ordered my second bottle of this. With frequent use (5 days a week), this lasted me about 10 months.

I am somebody who hates the feeling of having makeup on my face, especially the caked on look. I used to use regular fountain, which I felt was too thick and clogged my pores, and it looked very unnatural to me. I discovered BB cream through a friend, but my first BB cream was too grey and cakey-feeling on me.

I'm a big fan of the "no makeup" makeup look and this BB cream really achieves that. I don't have any acne but I do have a lot of freckles, beauty spots, some redness, and uneven skintone. This BB cream really balances all of that out. It's fairly liquidy, provides light coverage, and it looks like you don't have any make up on. It also doesn't feel heavy when you wear it. I use Shade 21, which is just slightly lighter than my natural skin tone (not noticeable) but 23 is too dark. There are only 3 shades.

PROS:
- Inexpensive
- Feels light, not cakey
- No greyness
- Nice pump bottle dispenser

CONS:
- Wears away on oily skin without primer
- Might not be enough coverage for some people
- Only 3 shades

Overall -
If you need acne or scarring coverage, I'm not quite sure if this will be what you're looking for. But if you need to balance out some uneven skin tone, then this might just be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by JamLam

This is probably my favourite BB cream. I also have Missha Perfect cover and Misa Cho Bo Yang which i also like but i do much prefer this BB out of the lot. The reason for this is that the colour (i use 23) is a perfect match for me and it slightly runnier then the two so it is easier to apply. It also blends into the skin well but not "masking" my skin and looks natural. You only need to go onto their website to read all the goodness that has been put into this or the bad which have been excluded. I also really like the style of tube that it comes in! I always apply after moisturising, and then brush on oil control powder as this BB cream does nothing to help with this. All in all a worthwhile BB cream.